When you were a kid and played Star Wars

I was either a Storm Trooper (usually) or The Emperor. I really didt like the rebels at all, and I could never understand the kids who wanted to be Han Solo or Lando or someone.

...when I was like 3 or 4 I wanted to be an AT-AT walker, but that wasnt really possible even when you were playing pretend. And you might aswell use the stuff on the playground. We had these really big huge wooden fortresses that was great to use as spaceships except they had a slide at the front.

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

When I was a young padawan, I used to have a blue winter coat with the white fur at the hood ala Solo in ESB. But when the first one came out I was usually Vader, since I could mimic the breathing noises he did and lower my voice pretty well for a five year old. It led to many smackdowns in the first grade, since everyone wanted to be Luke and try to lay a whuppin on the dark lord.

BTW Kaftan this is just about the most intelligent topic I've seen on the boards since they locked the poll for Kumquatq3 vs. a chimp. You rule communist guy!!

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Jaguars4ever is still alive.  No word of a lie.

I was a tie fighter pilot!

HERMOCRATES:

Nur Ab Sal was one such king. He it was, say the wise men of Egypt, who first put men in the colossus, making many freaks

of nature at times when the celestial spheres were well aligned.

SOCRATES:

This I doubt. We are hearing a child's tale.

Ahh the good old days I remember them well and when ep2 came out i was shocked I allways thought the clone wars was something that the empire came up with to crush the rebles but then i was 8 or 9 at the time when esb came out but i still say my storys will be so much better than GL's and now ep 3 comes out in a few months wow it took 30+plus years to finish the begining of the story...lol and now my son loves anything star wars so i guess it comes full circle...oh and i used to be either chewie or vader those were the days

I used to have have almost all the star wars characters for toys along with GI-GO lol. There were some great battles with my friends. Of course that was long ago in a town not so far away.

Forgot to add I always played as luke because I thought Jedi were cool and I liked lightsabres lol. Now I would probably go with Han.

Well i had a bigger imagination than that. I was the jedi Zac Atwood. Who grew up on Coruscant and found the remains of lightsaber parts and crystals in an old abandoned building that i now realize was the jedi academy. I used the videos there to learn the ways of the jedi and how to use my force potential. I used to imagine myself being the one who kept the imperials in coruscant busy and almost catching the emperor before he escaped on his shuttle to go to the unfinished Death Star. I fell to the dark side after hearing Luke Skywalker being credited with the death of the emperor. I shouldve been the one to kill him. To do this i bought the skywalker and vader lightsabers to play with.

Ο κώδικας του sίτΗ

Η ειρήνη είναι ένα ψέμα είναι εκεί μόνο πάθος. Μέσω του πάθους κερδίζω τη δύναμη. Μέσω της δύναμης κερδίζω τη δύναμη. Μέσω της δύναμης κερδίζω τη νίκη. Μέσω της νίκης οι αλυσίδες μου είναι σπασμένες. Η δύναμη θα με απελευθερώσει. Μάθετε αυτό και θα είστε αντάξιοι της παρουσίας μου.

από μηχανής θεός

1022.gifsterb029.gifsterb025.gif

BTW Kaftan this is just about the most intelligent topic I've seen on the boards since they locked the poll for Kumquatq3 vs. a chimp.  You rule communist guy!!

Thank you, Comrade. All for the glory of the people of the People's board of Obsidian entertainment

Which reminds me, when i was a kid me and my friend Jimmy had this long-standing game that reflected itself in everything from drawing-wars to how we painted out cardboard rockets. We played USA vs. CCCP all the time and Jimmy got to pick first, so I was stuck with being USA :blink:

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "