Gahhh! New DSF Pic/Skin:

Well, as it is, there are only five or six pointlessly half-naked women in the game. We need modders to boldly take charge and add *more,* just like the brave, brave Bloodlines modders.

Unfortunately, it looks like it won't be possible to mod Visas into nakedness, as her wardrobe is fundamental to her model. There will always be a damnably clothed element in this game.

*watches as mira yells at her for taking her style*

*Watches as Mira meticulously slaughters the last girl from Illegally Blonde* :- :D ;)

Rather than looking forward to seeing Mira's outfit reused, I look forward to seeing someone redo Mira's outfit itself in favour something more sensible and less repugnant to all fashion sense. I don't really have a place in my heart for the "slutty '80s trailer trash" look as it is.

*Watches as Mira meticulously slaughters the last girl from Illegally Blonde* ;) :D ;)

Rather than looking forward to seeing Mira's outfit reused, I look forward to seeing someone redo Mira's outfit itself in favour something more sensible and less repugnant to all fashion sense. I don't really have a place in my heart for the "slutty '80s trailer trash" look as it is.

DON'T SAY A MAD-NOTE ABOUT THE TIIIIME, YO!! :D

You got somethin' to say 'bout the 80's, boy?? ****! My life with computers started in the 80's, and it's been an addiction ever since, so don't come off here sayin' **** 'bout the 80's!

If it wasn't for the 80's, PC gaming may not even be where it is today, and most of us 20-30's wouldn't even be here right now!

While I loved the 90's more than I ever do the 21st right now, I think, once we get a Democrat back in office, that things in the world will begin to calm down and stabilize a little bit...Like they were back when Slick Willy was in charge ;)

The 80's sucked because of Regan and Bush, but not as much as the 21st sucks right now with Shrubby in office, warmongering across the world for the sake of oil and money....I don't even drive anymore, I moved to a house about a mile away from work a year ago because I knew what would happen to gas prices....Bush is slowly ruining the US and the rest of the world, and short of outright assasination overseas, I don't think there's anything that can stop him, short of Impeachment, which is likely to happen if Bush keeps ruining everything, even his own party is getting tired of his crap...Sigh! <_<

Sorry for that rant, but damnit, NEVER bash the TIIIME when I am present! :-

Hell, we wouldn't even be making fun of SW now if it wasn't for Spaceballs in the 80's!!

Hell, we wouldn't even have SW if it wasn't for the 80's! So stop bashin' the TIIIME, YO! :D

EDIT: We would not even have hardcore rock/rap if it wasn't for the 80's either! Stop bashin' the TIIIME, or I'll have my wee bitch Vada come and crush your windpipe!! ;)

*Watches as Mira meticulously slaughters the last girl from Illegally Blonde* ;) :D ;)

You got somethin' to say 'bout the 80's, boy?? ****! My life with computers started in the 80's, and it's been an addiction ever since, so don't come off here sayin' **** 'bout the 80's!

If it wasn't for the 80's, PC gaming may not even be where it is today, and most of us 20-30's wouldn't even be here right now!

While I loved the 90's more than I ever do the 21st right now, I think, once we get a Democrat back in office, that things in the world will begin to calm down and stabilize a little bit...Like they were back when Slick Willy was in charge ;)

The 80's sucked because of Regan and Bush, but not as much as the 21st sucks right now with Shrubby in office, warmongering across the world for the sake of oil and money....I don't even drive anymore, I moved to a house about a mile away from work a year ago because I knew what would happen to gas prices....Bush is slowly ruining the US and the rest of the world, and short of outright assasination overseas, I don't think there's anything that can stop him, short of Impeachment, which is likely to happen if Bush keeps ruining everything, even his own party is getting tired of his crap...Sigh! <_<

Sorry for that rant, but damnit, NEVER bash the TIIIME when I am present! :devil:

Hell, we wouldn't even be making fun of SW now if it wasn't for Spaceballs in the 80's!!

Hell, we wouldn't even have SW if it wasn't for the 80's! So stop bashin' the TIIIME, YO! :D

EDIT: We would not even have hardcore rock/rap if it wasn't for the 80's either! Stop bashin' the TIIIME, or I'll have my wee bitch Vada come and crush your windpipe!! :devil:

:o:blink::ermm:;) (I love the smiles on here, there so much better than the ones on other forums :D )

Sorry for that rant, but damnit, NEVER bash the TIIIME when I am present! :devil:

EDIT: We would not even have hardcore rock/rap if it wasn't for the 80's either! Stop bashin' the TIIIME, or I'll have my wee bitch Vada come and crush your windpipe!! :devil:

:o:blink::ermm:;) (I love the smiles on here, there so much better than the ones on other forums :D )

Man 'o man!! Do the posts on this board ever get derailed...I haven't had quite this much fun since my war days against the XWAU :D