Mira and Exile - Romeo and Juliet

So the problem is how to romace with MIra? Guys please I dont want to play this game 15 time (joking but you have to admit that you were shocked)

She's the hottest chick in Kotor II and only thing what she says to me is that I am too old ? Help !

She's the hottest chick in Kotor II and only thing what she says to me is that I am too old ? Help !

Let your weary and grief-stricken heart be laid to rest, fellow worshipper. She cannot be romanced. It is indeed a sad thing, nay, a TERRIBLE thing. A SIN AGAINST HUMANITY. You have a few options you can pursue:

1.) Turn to a life of fast drugs, easy women, hard liquor and terrible crimes.

2.) Forsake your meaningless life and beliefs, then join the CHURCH OF MIRA and help ease the pains of others who are just now coming to the same realization that you have.

3.) Pester the Mod community endlessly. (May be combined with Church Membership!)

4.) Construct a Mira shrine in your room and burn incense while contemplating the futility of existence without a Mira romance option. (May be combined with Church Membership!)

5.) Take a picture of #4 and post it here so that we can collectively contemplate the futility of existence without a Mira romance option.

6.) Find some black robes and a Japanese Kabuki mask. Turn to the dark side of the force and allow your rage to fuel force techniques enabling you to devour the essence of entire planets. Make them understand your pain.

7.) Get out a little more and find a real girl. (I guarantee that this is possible! And can be combined with Church Membership!)

8.) Collapse to the ground and assume the fetal position, screaming for Mira to come and save you. Best results are obtained if this is done along the side of a busy street. (May -NOT- be combined with Church Membership. Even we have standards, you weirdo.)

9.) Move to Switzerland. Life is just better there. (May be combined with Church Membership!)

10.) Start a conspiracy theory involving 3 major world leaders, Chris Avellone, 12 dying orphans, 1 earth-threatening disease, a collective sum of no fewer than 150 billion dollars, and the lack of a Mira Romance. (May be combined with Church Membership!)

"8.) Collapse to the ground and assume the fetal position, screaming for Mira to come and save you. Best results are obtained if this is done along the side of a busy street. (May -NOT- be combined with Church Membership. Even we have standards, you weirdo.)"

No, no you don't.

9/30 -- NEVER FORGET!

I read in GameStar (a gamer magazine in Europe) that there can be a romance with her. I don't know how, but I think it is possible. And it is possible with Handmaiden and Visas, too. (They both told my character that they loved him.)

"8.) Collapse to the ground and assume the fetal position, screaming for Mira to come and save you. Best results are obtained if this is done along the side of a busy street. (May -NOT- be combined with Church Membership. Even we have standards, you weirdo.)"

No, no you don't.

You present a convincing argument. :D

Hey guys there is one problem there aren't any Mira's on this boring world though there are some girls like her - tell me when you meet one. I agree with you it is crime against humanity and all nasty guys who like nasty bounty haunteress. I bet that choice with the church of Mira is the best but I have to make , steal , create Mod with my godness. Oh gash this same again first Bastila now Mira. Ohhhh women! Then all I have i Kotor II must be enough but there is a chance in Kotor III or mod. May the hope be with us guys ! Mira with you all!

My guy couldn't get anything romantic from anyone except Visas at the end and I had 100 influence on Visas, handmaiden, and Mira (although I suspect Mira will never romance your character). How did you get them to say they loved your person?

Let your weary and grief-stricken heart be laid to rest, fellow worshipper. She cannot be romanced. It is indeed a sad thing, nay, a TERRIBLE thing. A SIN AGAINST HUMANITY. You have a few options you can pursue:

1.) Turn to a life of fast drugs, easy women, hard liquor and terrible crimes.

2.) Forsake your meaningless life and beliefs, then join the CHURCH OF MIRA and help ease the pains of others who are just now coming to the same realization that you have.

3.) Pester the Mod community endlessly. (May be combined with Church Membership!)

4.) Construct a Mira shrine in your room and burn incense while contemplating the futility of existence without a Mira romance option. (May be combined with Church Membership!)

5.) Take a picture of #4 and post it here so that we can collectively contemplate the futility of existence without a Mira romance option.

6.) Find some black robes and a Japanese Kabuki mask. Turn to the dark side of the force and allow your rage to fuel force techniques enabling you to devour the essence of entire planets. Make them understand your pain.

7.) Get out a little more and find a real girl. (I guarantee that this is possible! And can be combined with Church Membership!)

8.) Collapse to the ground and assume the fetal position, screaming for Mira to come and save you. Best results are obtained if this is done along the side of a busy street. (May -NOT- be combined with Church Membership. Even we have standards, you weirdo.)

9.) Move to Switzerland. Life is just better there. (May be combined with Church Membership!)

10.) Start a conspiracy theory involving 3 major world leaders, Chris Avellone, 12 dying orphans, 1 earth-threatening disease, a collective sum of no fewer than 150 billion dollars, and the lack of a Mira Romance. (May be combined with Church Membership

Some of the things here are quite disturbing; wrong, and just a little perverted.

Have you ever considered a career in the church?

(Joke)

Or cheester89, you simply get a girl, dress her up as Mira, and make hot, rampant love to her.

Perhaps i should consider a career in the church.

I wonder?

Males get Mira, Visas, and Handmaiden (and Handmaiden and Visas say they love you.)

Females get that damn pansy! <_<

As far as I know, there is no Mira romance. When I played as a guy, she kept calling me old and then as we "argued" she said something about throwing me out of the airlock [i'm assuming she thinks the Hawk as an airlock]. I called her an idiot because the Hawk doesn't have an airlock. I turned her into a Jedi and she lead the team of the Freedan Nadd Tomb mission. No other interactions since. Plus she kept calling me her bounty and that if we ever got together the other girls would get jealous and she'd have to beat them up to get them to lay off and that I couldn't "keep up with her". I wish you could've said:

"I'm an exhiled Jedi, the only Jedi survivor of Malachor. So, baby, I don't think you could keep up with me."

signature2.jpg

Fanfics:

KotOR II: After the Credits Rolled: Read

Force Sight: Read

Other:

Gaming Blog: Read

• 14 years later...
  • 3 months later...