A place for screenshots/fan art etc

Well, I installed an image gallery program for screens/fan art, if people want to use it. It's just the default template and stuff but it's there, we'll see how it goes?

I'll try to polish it up a little more later, maybe. Meh I'm so lazy.

Size limit per upload is 300KB (per image) so it's not for posting giant high-res wallpapers - you can put a link to a larger version of your image in the description line of your upload if you wish, however.

If it gets a lot of traffic/uploads I may move it to its own domain, but why do that until I see if it's even used, eh? :lol:

You have to register to upload - don't worry it's painless and just a formality, really.

http://crimsonkeep.com/kotor2/

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Oh yeah, and upload pic format is limited to jpg only, at the moment.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

I've got a question about the Atton/Disciple screenshot where Di is meditaing and Atton is standing in a doorway (to the cargo hold perhaps?). Anyways, I'm just wondering where that is. Is it DS?

signature2.jpg

Fanfics:

KotOR II: After the Credits Rolled: Read

Force Sight: Read

Other:

Gaming Blog: Read

It's one of the cutscenes you get if

Atton has quite a bit less influence than Disciple.

Edit - @battlewookie - heh yea, well, seemed like too many album categories.... :D

If anyone tries to upload and has a problem let me know. The permissions stuff might need to be tweaked etc.

It'd be nice if someone would post a few party-Handmaiden shots or something to help me round out the initial categories. I can get everyone else but I never play a male Exile so I don't ever have her in my party... :D

And as much as I like Disciple as a party-member, he's horribly non-photogenic. *mutters*

@ Darth spock - Can't wait till the final version of your group wallpaper is finished, it's awesome!

@Battlewookie - hehe....I know, I know...poor HK....well if he gets a lot of screenies up there I'll make an album just for him. Which I couldn't do if he shoots me before then...

And Kreia...I neglected her too. Nagging old witch... ;)"

but still can't figure out how to upload KOTOR1's...

Sorry, my fault, should work now.

nice. i only have xbox atm so i would upload if i could but cant... nothing everyone hasnt already seen anyways.

altho u would crack up if u saw my jedi in mandalorian assault armor. i tend to flick her saber on then run over to visas and flick her saber on and pretend they are fighting.

ha. dorky, i know.

Well, this whole thing has greatly improved my graphic editing skills.

It has not, however, been any good for the terrible disease which constantly plagues me - the one called "piddling away too much time." :wub:

Thanks for all the uploads so far people...think it's time for a short break for me. :thumbsup:

Battlewookiee, do you mind if I post the one of the HK-50 driod I have been using on there... I just love that shot  :) *sigh* I almost want to build one, but I dont have the brains to do that

Well, the HK-50 is already there...

Do you mean you're own improved version?

Ohh it is isnt it... I didnt see it last time I looked... ohh well ^_^ Thats totally not a problem. I just didnt see it and I love the picture, once again I have proved Im blind

I just realized non-registered folk couldn't post comments on pictures. I thought I had that feature turned on...bah. Well it's on for now.

Well, a lot of people are looking, if not uploading. :o

It would be helpful to me if I knew more what people were looking for in screens - either as a basis for their own graphic tinkering or just for fun. Particuarly from xbox people who can't take their own screens.