Which Boss is Most Badass?

Twi'lek twins are easier to take out with a good blade rather than a lightsaber due to the shielding they wear.

So I used my elite double blade to kick their asses.

Other than that I had troubles killing Kavar on Darkside. Even when Onderon is your last planet I am convinced that he is on the superbadasses in KOTOR2.

In KOTOR 1 I had trouble with Bendak Starkiller but I tried taking him out with level 4 heh.  I shudda waited for level 8 or 9 at least.

-jim

I took Bendak at level 3...Adv. Medpacs and nades anyone? :D

Anyway, Kavar is a total wimp, no matter WHEN I fight him! Maybe it's because I'm a guardian/SL/JM or Guardian/SM/WM all the time and he can't outmatch my Lightsaber Master-isim, but I owned him with Storm and Death Field a few times when I got bored of shafting all of these supposed "Masters" ;)

I took Bendak at level 3...Adv. Medpacs and nades anyone? 

I didnt have enuff cash for adv medpacs and nades.

Well when I fought Kavar I wasnt a prestige class yet and I was a consular. The weakest of all classes. Only high wisdom and little else.

Anyhow how did u take out Bendak on lvl 3 ??

-jim

I took Bendak at level 3...Adv. Medpacs and nades anyone? 

I didnt have enuff cash for adv medpacs and nades.

Well when I fought Kavar I wasnt a prestige class yet and I was a consular. The weakest of all classes. Only high wisdom and little else.

Anyhow how did u take out Bendak on lvl 3 ??

-jim

Tactics on Bendak works far more than any running up to him and getting into a fight ever will :D

Nades, nades, medpacs, and more nades and medpacs...Oh, and a whole lot of running to dodge his blaster and his occassional plasma nade ;)

Guest Damar Stiehl

The toughest fights I had were with Mira during the Jekk Jekk Tarr episode. I didn't level her AT ALL so as to get the most Sentinel power out of her, so pretty much anything could kill me with a well-aimed fart.

Thank the Force I had about a ton and a half worth of mines on me.

Anything else, I never went below 1/2 of my HP. Even the toughest boss becomes a chew toy after you hit them with Plague and Stasis Field. Forget Horror - Stasis is the true smackdown power, because even if it fails, it still slows down the targets quite a bit...

The toughest fights I had were with Mira during the Jekk Jekk Tarr episode. I didn't level her AT ALL so as to get the most Sentinel power out of her, so pretty much anything could kill me with a well-aimed fart.

Thank the Force I had about a ton and a half worth of mines on me.

Anything else, I never went below 1/2 of my HP. Even the toughest boss becomes a chew toy after you hit them with Plague and Stasis Field. Forget Horror - Stasis is the true smackdown power, because even if it fails, it still slows down the targets quite a bit...

There was this one time when I was using hard difficulty with Insane Hardcore settings, and Hanharr kept getting killed by the Ubese...No matter what I had on him (I had Universal D-Pack, Sith Power Gaunts, fully upgraded Prototype Vibro Double-Blade, twin Mandal Melee Shields, Intertial Inhibitor, and Wookie Fury with Improved Flurry and Master Toughness...), even though the carpet had about 500 HP, the Ubese kept spamming me with 40 damage each hand-hit, and that was 80 damage from each Ubese attack!

I made a real effort to give Treat Injury to be at it's highest, but even with 30 life support packs, I could not match the Ubese...Yet, my PC could wipe the floor with their rotting carcasses and then use them as wallpaper :D

Pah! Yet, Mira was able to match the Ubese when Hanharr got his ass kicked??? Must be all that dex that Mira has :lol:

The carpet just has no defense thanks to no armor...I am going to try to let the furball equip heavy armor specially made for his size...There *ARE* Wookies that wear heavy armor, you know...

Another option I used was giving the wookie a fully upgraded pair of Mandalorian Rippers that I nearly always manage to obtain from Dxun, and using his l33t Scout gunnery, he could uh...Rip those Ubese apart with the twin Rippers, then swap out to his Prototype Vibro Double-Blade if they manage to get through the disruptor fire :lol:

I almost NEVER use mines against melee enemies because if you accidentally get too close, you will be nuked as well as them...I only carry minor frag mines to open locks and doors if I don't have l33t security (which I almost always do :lol:)...

The Ubese are a real pain when you are using Hard game diff. and Insane Hardcore, unless you are using your l33t Jedi/Sith PC :lol:

What? You can't trigger mines that you set. The only way they'd damage you is if you get caught in the blast radius. Set mines, draw them out with blaster fire and run.

What?  You can't trigger mines that you set.  The only way they'd damage you is if you get caught in the blast radius.  Set mines, draw them out with blaster fire and run.

I almost never use blasters unless I'm trying to make my NPC's to be gunners...

One time I used Atton as a gunner Sith Assasin, which was pretty cool..

This is how you can get nuked by your own mines: Being too close when the enemy sets them off :lol:

Sometimes the retarded AI will make your char charge at the enemy, it happend to me once or twice...Same thing with the Thermals, I use thermals in a lot of situations...

The only way I managed to get Hanharr through the Ubese was by spamming thermals and plasmas that I either made or bought...Of course, the other option was to set the game to easy and use Moderate Hardcore settings, but that isn't a real solution for me because I never use easy-mode on any game...I haven't played a single game on easy since I was 15 or so, heh...

I did, and I still got him to be a Jedi by the time I finished up with "Master" Zez-Kai  :D

You just have to know how to pull everyone's chains at the proper moment early in the game :lol:

Metagaming can be quite boring to some people, so nothing strange in not having your whole party converted into Jedi as soon as possible.... not to mention, it makes the game even more trivial than it already is, so why would you want your characters to be Jedi if you're trying to make the game challenging..?

I did, and I still got him to be a Jedi by the time I finished up with "Master" Zez-Kai  :D

You just have to know how to pull everyone's chains at the proper moment early in the game :lol:

Metagaming can be quite boring to some people, so nothing strange in not having your whole party converted into Jedi as soon as possible.... not to mention, it makes the game even more trivial than it already is, so why would you want your characters to be Jedi if you're trying to make the game challenging..?

I make the game hard by putting the game in Hard difficulty, and using the Insane settings of the Hardcore mod...Jedi or not, the enemy can pwn you if you don't know what you're doing :lol:

I make the game hard by putting the game in Hard difficulty, and using the Insane settings of the Hardcore mod...Jedi or not, the enemy can pwn you if you don't know what you're doing :lol:

Maybe. The game is still easier with the Jedi bunch so no reason to go all "ohnoes you didn't have so and so as Jedi, you must be 12 year old or something"... different strokes for different folks. <_<

Maybe. The game is still easier with the Jedi bunch so no reason to go all "ohnoes you didn't have so and so as Jedi, you must be 12 year old or something"... different strokes for different folks. <_<

Pah! Why not evolve your team? I use Prestige Padawans, so it's really awesome to have a Sith Marauder from Brianna, and three Sith Assasins :lol:

Or you can have a Sith Lord from the Consular if you're female...That totally rules when combining him with Kreia and your own Force ability :lol:

I love giving my team Storm and Death Field and Wave...I also give all my Assasins Master Meditation for good measure..I once gave Atton Force Confusion too...That was a total riot, getting your enemies to kill themselves :lol:

Hardest boss lemme think.... Nihilus. lol jk.

Hardest for me was Vrook. The end battle was really dumb and a total letdown. Vrook kept layin the Smackdown my candy ass all over the place. First time fought him I had to run from him, do an attack, run, and so on... but at least i've gotten better. ;)

The only way I managed to get Hanharr through the Ubese was by spamming thermals and plasmas that I either made or bought.

Wookie rage, stims and a powerful shield and the ubese will be no match :D

-jim

I tried that, if you've read my post ;)

Use Hardcore and hard game settings, THEN come and tell me to go toe-to-toe with them ;)

Kreia was the most difficult boss imo with the floating lightsabers and all  <_<

What...? You mean you l33t b@st34dz actually got whipped by that weakling woman and her circus tricks? :wub:

I never lost against her, not even the first time...You see: You ignore her circus stunt and attack her directly, attacking the sabers takes too long and you risk getting killed...

It's like fighting with Vrook first, if you directly fight him with no tactics, you will be killed before 10 seconds passes ;)

I guess I'm the only one who had absolutely no problem fighting Master Vrook, the one and only time I fought him. Hell, I was even a Jedi Consular and I had gone to Dantooine first out of the four planets. I didn't even have to use any fancy hit-and-run tactic either. I just spammed Force Lightning or Force Storm (whichever one I had at the time) and used a healing item every other round or so. He went down pretty quickly...

The hardest boss for me was probably a tie between the Tank Droid and Darth Traya's three Kinetic Combat-controlled floating violet lightsabers, both of which I'm judging based on how I fared against them on only my first playthrough. They killed me two or three times before I managed to beat them...

Also, on my first playthrough, G0-T0's Yacht was actually extremely difficult for me, before I found and rescued the Exile. The G0-T0 Guardian Droids or whatever they were called, would just slaughter Atton and Mira... Unfortunately, I'd pretty much even explored the entire eastern area before coming across the Exile, too, so I spent a lot of time fighting droids and turrets with just Atton and Mira when I could have had the Exile alongside them. Strangely enough, though, on my second playthrough, Atton and Hanharr managed to pretty much tear through the G0-T0 Guardian Droids. They were no match for me. :wub:

I guess I'm the only one who had absolutely no problem fighting Master Vrook, the one and only time I fought him. Hell, I was even a Jedi Consular and I had gone to Dantooine first out of the four planets. I didn't even have to use any fancy hit-and-run tactic either. I just spammed Force Lightning or Force Storm (whichever one I had at the time) and used a healing item every other round or so. He went down pretty quickly...

The hardest boss for me was probably a tie between the Tank Droid and Darth Traya's three Kinetic Combat-controlled floating violet lightsabers, both of which I'm judging based on how I fared against them on only my first playthrough. They killed me two or three times before I managed to beat them...

Also, on my first playthrough, G0-T0's Yacht was actually extremely difficult for me, before I found and rescued the Exile. The G0-T0 Guardian Droids or whatever they were called, would just slaughter Atton and Mira... Unfortunately, I'd pretty much even explored the entire eastern area before coming across the Exile, too, so I spent a lot of time fighting droids and turrets with just Atton and Mira when I could have had the Exile alongside them. Strangely enough, though, on my second playthrough, Atton and Hanharr managed to pretty much tear through the G0-T0 Guardian Droids. They were no match for me. :wub:

Did you fight Vrook first? If you didn't, then you have no right to comment about how difficult it was for those of us who tackled him first ;)

I just finished fighting Vrook and I must say I don't know what the big deal was. I died once, then I just started running circles around the area until he stopped chasing me, switched to ranged, flung an adhesive grenade and shot him dead.

Grant: So far, Hanharr is able to cut through anything in my game. Two Sith Tremor Blades, Wookie Fury and Master Flurry = dead enemies.

I actually thought that tank droid was pretty tuff myself. On hard difficulty he uses a flame thrower that does around 60-80 damage per shot and he also had tuns of hp and ac. On the otherhand you could just stand in the corridor and thorw granades at him, but thats not much fun.

Kreia was the best as far as resisting force powers, but force wave took care of her flying lightsabres and with master speed it's GG.