What music do you play while playing?

Well, this is going to be a fun topic I think!

I always disable the in-game music (Which is just too low-quality for me to bear listening to), and I put on my Static-X, Spineshank, Slipknot, Evanescence and a lot of other albums instead :thumbsup:

I love going full-on DS with Dark Side Corruption, then having nearly-full influence with everyone ;)

Heh, I had all my Jedi fully equipped (Kreia too), and they were very nearly as invulnerable as my ultima-build was...It was fun to totally pwn the Tomb and Palace with all my Jedi ;)

Of course, alternatively I could use T3 and Goto equipped with double Mandalorian Rippers fully upgraded, buwhahahaha....One shot and they'd drop ANYONE in the tomb, and everyone knows what a damage-sponge T3 is ;)

Has anyone thought of using Hanharr and Atton in a gunner build? I think I'll try that next...Hanharr's scout abilties would pwn I think, and Atton's a hot hand with the piss-tolls ;)

Anyway, if you can't stand listening to the horrid low-quality music in the game, post your alternatives here ;)

I love doing the battle with Vrook first, while screaming to the hardcore music of Slipknot...Vrook kicks ass early in the game...I vote Vrook as the most badass boss in the game ;)

If I did listen to other music then I'd put on something chilled out. Possibly Delerium or Air.

Screaming to the hardcore music of Slipknot? Pah. Try listening to some bands which are actually heavy :)

Burnt By The Sun

Pig Destroyer

Labrat

Cephalic Carnage

Army Of Flying Robots

and if you think you can handle it, try Merzbow

:rolleyes:

I don't think any other music would really suit the game, although I can see the attraction of slaughtering innocents to Angel of Death....

Hehehe...I also have the original classic SW soundtracks from the ole' glory daze...I will listen to them if I get tired of hearing hardcore music :thumbsup:

Have I gone somewhat deaf from the combo of painkillers and turning my $500 headphones up to maximum while I'm listening to this ****-non-music?? Damned straight I am, and proud of it :p

Hehe...By the Force I love my Sennheiser's ;)

I like the ingame music

But once I was listening to U2, when playing Kotor2

Pah! The ingame music is MONO, and the encoding rate is so low...I can't even hear it that well even when I turn the volume up to maximum!

Then I go and dload Griskey's tracks from his site, and man, what a world of difference! Makes me want to hire some mercs and storm Obsidian HQ for the source tracks :lol:

Guest Dowie100

yeah the ingame music is very low quality, I mean c'mon, I dont have 5.1 surround Sound to listen to low quality audio <_<

But it is great music

yeah the ingame music is very low quality, I mean c'mon, I dont have 5.1 surround Sound to listen to low quality audio  <_<

But it is great music

My only solution was to enable EAX outside of the game and turn off EAX inside the game, which gave all the sounds extra bass and volume of course :lol:

Drum&Bass is probably my fav EAX setting 8)

Or I just use my pro headphones and hang them at 75% volume, of course, I can go deaf while the sound FX are blaring and the music is just ok...Sigh...

yeah the ingame music is very low quality, I mean c'mon, I dont have 5.1 surround Sound to listen to low quality audio  <_<

But it is great music

My only solution was to enable EAX outside of the game and turn off EAX inside the game, which gave all the sounds extra bass and volume of course 8)

Drum&Bass is probably my fav EAX setting ;)

Or I just use my pro headphones and hang them at 75% volume, of course, I can go deaf while the sound FX are blaring and the music is just ok...Sigh...

*Plays against Sion while listening to Destroy All from Static-X*

Muwhahahaha....That combo particularlly pwns :lol:

Sion...What a ****...I wish you could keep fighting with him until you chose to con him...I wanted to keep kicking his ass ;)