Christmas... Coming Soon!!

Guest Lakmoots

Guest Lakmoots

Do you think we will have seen the last Star Wars movie before the patch??

Do you think they could have released the patch before most people simply gave up in disgust with their antics?

I don't know. I have a question for you though: Do you think that people will stop making useless threads that say the same **** thing over and over and over over and over, instead of posting in one of the already established "I'm a whiny-*** loser who has nothing better to do but complain that Obsidian hasn't put a patch out yet twenty-four hours a day" threads?

Sorry, but I'm getting *really* sick of seeing eight more threads like this every time I log on, *and* all the KoToR 3 ****, I haven't even played past Telos because I'm waiting for the patch, do you see me whining about it on these forums every twenty minutes?

edit:huh, I thought the board had an automatic censor thingy

Guest Dowie100

belive it or not, But I completeted the whole game, and it only crashed 3 times

Its not unplayable you know, :cool:

belive it or not, But I completeted the whole game, and it only crashed 3 times

Its not unplayable you know,  :cool:

KOTOR2 doesn't really has a lot of crash bugs, more a lot of ingame inconvieniences (bugged quest, storyline stuck, odd converstions (for rest see Bugs Topic))

In 3(!!) playthroughs I only had 1 crash...

Guest Dowie100

I found a really bad savegame bug

If you save and as soon as you return to the game you go into a new area, the game will crash everytime without fail

The rest of my crashes were completely random and for no appearent reason apart from one other, where you know on Telos where you do the arms deal, I accidently went with my party and they said the deal was off the game crashed and it said you game is really messed up

I'm afraid that gamers won't be satisfied until you will bring back that cut storyline together Feargie.

HERMOCRATES:

Nur Ab Sal was one such king. He it was, say the wise men of Egypt, who first put men in the colossus, making many freaks

of nature at times when the celestial spheres were well aligned.

SOCRATES:

This I doubt. We are hearing a child's tale.

Not to keep these threads alive, but it should be soon on the patch.  We haven't changed anything about the patch in a while and are just going through the steps of getting it released.

Sorry, I don't get it. "steps of getting it released"??? Upload the file using a ftp client. That's it. Or did I miss something?

Nah. Upload it to the testers. They test it (bwahaha right...) and make sure it works and doesn't break any "rules". Any changes that are needed go back to Obsidian where they mess about with it again and they go through the whole process once again until QA says: "Looks good"

When Obsidian gets the "looks good" confirmation they will then put it on a server for downloading and pray that QA did their job.

Guest MacleodCorp

As you can tell, many people are a little anxious to obtain this patch. Could you, or anyone, tell us if the patch will be solely a bug fix, or will it consist of some content?

Guest MacleodCorp

LOL... I have to somewhat agree with yeah!

As for just a bug fix, I'll take what I can get. As long as it fixes the problems.

Too bad they will not make an expansion pack! :(

Guest MacleodCorp

Yeah, I bought both. I bought the X-Box game, for I didn't want to wait for the PC game. Then I bought the PC game, for I am more of a pc gamer.