What happens to Malachor V?

In KOTOR 3, how will they explain what happened to Malachor V?  

64 members have voted

1. 1. In KOTOR 3, how will they explain what happened to Malachor V?

• It got destroyed by Bao-Dur's Superweapon (LS ending)
    • It remained intact and the Exile restarted the academy with him/her at the helm(Possible DS ending)
    • It remained intact long enough for the Exile to collect as much information as possible and then it was destroyed (Possible DS ending)
    • It won't be even mentioned in KOTOR 3
    • Starbucks discovered it through a freak wormhole and decided to set up shop
    • Other (please specify)

Starbucks set up shop there. Because of course Malachor V is exactly the place where you'd find a prosperous, stable community where a business would succeed and grow.

Seriously though, they'll probably do with Malachor what they did with various planets from KOTOR. Since it can turn out either way, they'll just avoid the issue by not returning there. Same with Onderon, Dantooine and to a lesser extent Telos.

I voted for it is destroyed by the device - even though I thought it was already destroyed the first time around!

I suppose this time though, the greenie electrical stuff disappears and this time it is truly destroyed, like no atmosphere, planet core or anything.

What I think *they'll* do is just leave it alone - they may talk about it being destroyed to link it to K1/K2 but nothing more.

sigpic0yb.jpg

Pure Pazaak - The Stand-alone Multiplayer Pazaak Game (link to Obsidian board thread)

Pure Pazaak website (big thank you to fingolfin)

Starbucks sets up shop and becomes a new center for the Dark Side. All those daring to shop there are corrupted irrevocably.

Cashier: Okay, one mocha latte and a bottle of Juma Juice. That'll be five thousand six hundred fourteen credits, please.

Customer: You vile bastard! *Pulls out a Mandalorian Disintegrator and blasts away*

--Dark Side points gained--

My impression is that it could just be 'neutralized' as an echo, although it did appear to be destroyed. IMO it served neither LS nor DS to keep it alive. It set Sith upon Sith, just like Korriban. It was a successful experiment by Revan driven wild in his absence by the evil and corruption of the place itself. Kreia tried to be the leader who could keep it stabilized, but failed.

I voted for "Other". I highly doubt we would actually return to Malachor V in the next game either way, but I also doubt that it wouldn't even be mentioned. If it does get mentioned, I imagine they would handle it in the same sort of way they handled the Star Forge's existence in this game: It would just depend on whichever alignment the player "set" the Exile to through dialogue options at the beginning of the game. Malachor V's survival or destruction would probably just be mentioned offhandedly at times, as was the case with the Star Forge, or something anyway.

I voted for "Other". I highly doubt we would actually return to Malachor V in the next game either way, but I also doubt that it wouldn't even be mentioned. If it does get mentioned, I imagine they would handle it in the same sort of way they handled the Star Forge's existence in this game: It would just depend on whichever alignment the player "set" the Exile to through dialogue options at the beginning of the game. Malachor V's survival or destruction would probably just be mentioned offhandedly at times, as was the case with the Star Forge, or something anyway.

True, I guess they would determine what happened to Malachor V based on alignment (and perhaps some accompanying questions if neccessary).