Lightsaber dm

Pontite lens and Ultimate Diatum Power Cell, you'll need high skills to make those, but they will add the most damage

This is my saber:

Red (Vader Saber mod here...;))

PC Crystal

Kaiburr or Qixoni

Ultimate Diatium(SP)Cell

Expert Fencing Emitter

Pontite Lens

It does 55-110 damage, and if I put Nextor and Opila, it will always land criticals with master flurry, lightsaber finesse, and master speed...There are very few enemies that can stand against my saber, most will die with one hit, the ones with greater HP's will die in two hits...Bosses take about 4 or 5, provided they don't heal or spam powers at you :)

Again, Vrook is always my first Jedi to kill...That fight is the hardest if you take him on first...Definately have to out-think him rather than stand there trying to match his Lightsaber-isim ;)

Thanks guys :devil: but y can't decide on what crystal to place(other than the PC's)

Qixoni/Upari/Solari/Ultima Pearl... which is best and where do u get it from?

Qixoni is the easiest to obtain, but only if yer DS...You have to give your sliced-open starport visa to a certain obtainee in the Onderon Bar in trade ;)

Upari is random late in the game, as is Solari and Ultima...Many of the top crystals are random, and only appear after you finish with the Jedi Council...The best method is to do the Crystal Cave on Dantooine last thing, simply enter the cave first in the game to progress the story, but don't take the crystals in the cave, withhold grabbing them until you go to see the Council, you will land some nice crystals if you hold onto them before you pick them up..

Now y remember Quixoni,y had it once but it dicreasse my dmg ;):devil:

And y alos got like 4 Ultima pearls on Dxun(attakind the tomb of Freedon Nadd)and my lightsabers dmg dicreassed again ;)

Still no one answered my question wich one's the best?(and a new question)can't y get this crystals earlier in the game?

Best damage I would think is Barab ore ingot 2-16 fire damage (so most energy shields don't block it). Also it is not alignment dependent (i.e. bonus damage vs light side/dark side). Way too random to get. Also does not boost attack ratings but at higher levels, your character will pretty much hit anything anyway.

Best damage I would think is Barab ore ingot 2-16 fire damage (so most energy shields don't block it).  Also it is not alignment dependent (i.e. bonus damage vs light side/dark side).  Way too random to get.  Also does not boost attack ratings but at higher levels, your character will pretty much hit anything anyway.

Well, arguably the best crystals are Sapith and Kaiburr, I prefer to put one in one saber, and the other in my second-hand saber...Kaiburr will make you a powerhouse, and Sapith will make a deadly saber when combined with your personal pet crystal :thumbsup:

I think Kaiburr is the only crystal I haven't gotten my hands on yet. Every other crystal I've found at least twice or so.

Edit: Where did you guys/gals find it when you played?

Bugs? Klingon Software does not have 'Bugs'. It has FEATURES and they are too sophisticated for a Romulan pig like you to understand!

HK-47: "Recitation: First, weapon selection is critical. If I see one more idiot attacking a Jedi with a blaster pistol, then I'll kill them myself."

HK-47: "Answer: Select grenades, sonic screamers, cluster rockets and plasma charges. Mines are also effective, since many Jedi will run to meet you in hand to hand combat. Silly Jedi."