Who's the new tragic heroine?

In KOTOR II, who played the role of the tragic heroine this time?  

69 members have voted

1. 1. In KOTOR II, who played the role of the tragic heroine this time?

• Brianna the Handmaiden
    • Visas Marr
    • Mira
    • Master Lorna Vash (just a thought)
    • Other (plz state)

Master Zherron , he died on Kataar, he took more risks than anyone else in Sw and was very wise. His death is probably the most improtant. The other masters were "lesser" Masters. The council on courscant and the one on dantooine have major power diffrences but Master Zherron was very important to the republic and its survival.

There is nothing there for you Jedi, only weakness surrounds the Jedi Order, just Give in

Master Zherron , he died on Kataar, he took more risks than anyone else in Sw and was very wise. His death is probably the most improtant. The other masters were "lesser" Masters. The council on courscant and the one on dantooine have major power diffrences but Master Zherron was very important to the republic and its survival.

master zherron? who is he?

damn...for a while, Visas had 100%.

The only tragic heroine in Kotor 2 would be Kreia.

Winning only by creating someone able to kill you is sort of a lose/lose situation :'(

Handmaiden was there for the underwear, Mira for the red hair and Visa had a big nose. Not sure about already dead and decomposing girls (Vash).

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

Besides, Aribeth wasn't tragic.  She was annoying.

Mostly when she was talking. Tried Silence 15' on her, but it didn't work ;)

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

"The only tragic heroine in Kotor 2 would be Kreia."

Kreia is no heroine - she is a villainess. Afterall, she murders and allows innocents to be murdered by the planet. How the hell is that heroic?

She is a hateful villain who hates everything.

Anyways, Visas is probably the most tragic.

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

"What's tragic about Handmaiden? Whatever it is, I think Visas got her beaten..."

Umm.. That her Mistress set her up. The way her sisters treated her like trash, and tried to slaughter her. Etc., etc.

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

She is a hateful villain who hates everything.

Hey, she is trying to save the universe. You can't always do that without breaking a few eggs and get your halo dirtiy ;)

Master Zherron? You mean the commander of the khoonda militia on dantooine was a jedi?

Wow now that is a revelation. i've played through 4 times now and never noticed. was this some of the cut content? arrrrgh!! <_<

the exile wa s pretty tragic character

Uh no i may have missspeleld it but he was that yoda dude from KOTOR 1

There is nothing there for you Jedi, only weakness surrounds the Jedi Order, just Give in

Master Zherron? You mean the commander of the khoonda militia on dantooine was a jedi?

Wow now that is a revelation. i've played through 4 times now and never noticed. was this some of the cut content? arrrrgh!! <_<

the exile wa s pretty tragic character

Uh no i may have missspeleld it but he was that yoda dude from KOTOR 1

Vandar?

I'd have to vote for Atris. She wasted her life in bitterness because she was afraid to go to war, never told the Exile she loved her/him, and ended being corrupted by the Sith in the attempt to defeat them.

Kreia has some tragic elements, but she does achieve her goal in the end. Atris, on the other hand, pretty much destroys everything she touches and at least in the beginning, from a place of good intention. Too bad there wasn't more of her in the game, but that pretty much seems to be my mantra these days...

What is tragic is that we can't kill the oh so nice and goodie-two-shoes Disciple.

But I'll say that the most tragic heroine would be the Exile or Revan,cause they're both forced to leave the one they love behind to go somewhere they may not return from ;)