Kotor 3 (for sure)

Kotor 3 is definitely coming out. Lucasarts is going to make it and release it in Christmas of 2006. Supershadow talked to the people of lucasarts and thats what they said!! For those of you who dont know who he is, Supershadow is great friends withh Lucas and is helping to create Revenge of the Sith. Lucas allowes only him to post spoilers from the new movie and stuff. If you go on Supershadow.com and check questions that he answered one or two days ago, you'll see what he said about it. Lets hope lucasarts doesnt make it. If they do, well the graphics will suck along with a couple other things. Enjoy!!!!! :cool:

Kneel down my friend, and become the Moron of Morons.

Supershadow is a FAKE, don't listen to anything he says.

He takes his info from other sites. Everytime he's wrong about a spoiler he covers it up. All his info about Episode 3 came from REAL Star Wars boards and news.

KOTOR 2 must be completed

Why do people still take anything Supershadow says as anywhere near true? :)

I have to give Supershadow credit, though. They certainly seem to keep fooling a new generation of people every day. :D

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

you guys really think hes fake?? Give me some examples because those are some pretty bold fu*kin statements.

Go to www.starwars.com and check out the message boards. Ask any of the mods on there to answer whether Supershadow is legitimate or not. Then come back here and tell us how fast it took you to get banned on those forums. :)"

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

you guys really think hes fake?? Give me some examples because those are some pretty bold fu*kin statements.

"bold ****ing statments"

Practically anyone who has delt with Supershadow end ups knowing he's a fake. I once believed his bull****, until I started watching his answers to questions closely.

Episode 3 spoiler

For months and months, Supershadow raved at how Padme would survive Episode 3, because Lucas said so. Later on, Lucas pronounced Padme would die, and he covers it up with a,"It was a last minute descision." Though in news reports later on I found out that Padme was supposed to die the whole time.

He spoke of a Jedi Traitor in EPisode 3, and there never was one.

He said that the Lucas wouldn't make a 7,8,9 but instead REMAKE the original Trilogy, where the Ewoks were giant ****ing lizards.

And I get many reports of him cheating his subcribers out of their money when he had this special "Shadow news section" with cool Episode 3 info. He later ended it.

Please don't fall into the crowd with lieing **** heads. Fall into the crowd of the bastard, like me.

KOTOR 2 must be completed

"bold ****ing statments"

Practically anyone who has delt with Supershadow end ups knowing he's a fake. I once believed his bull****, until I started watching his answers to questions closely.

Episode 3 spoiler

For months and months, Supershadow raved at how Padme would survive Episode 3, because Lucas said so. Later on, Lucas pronounced Padme would die, and he covers it up with a,"It was a last minute descision." Though in news reports later on I found out that Padme was supposed to die the whole time.

He spoke of a Jedi Traitor in EPisode 3, and there never was one.

He said that the Lucas wouldn't make a 7,8,9 but instead REMAKE the original Trilogy, where the Ewoks were giant ****ing lizards.

And I get many reports of him cheating his subcribers out of their money when he had this special "Shadow news section" with cool Episode 3 info. He later ended it.

Please don't fall into the crowd with lieing **** heads. Fall into the crowd of the bastard, like me.

Damn!! thanks alot man! I should post a question or comment like this to him lmfao!!

Well that quickly became an unconstructive discussion. I may regret this later, but let's try to post w/o circumventing the filter and try to remain civil.

The universe is change;
your life is what our thoughts make it
- Marcus Aurelius (161)

:dragon:

"supershadow sucks"

Supershadow is great! Just look at the response his very name invokes.

lol.

"Things are funny...are comedic, because they mix the real with the absurd." - Buzz Aldrin.

"P-O-T-A-T-O-E" - Dan Quayle