Could Be A Great Idea 4 Kotor3

ok i posted this on story discussion but i thought i would post it here 2. Now give it a chance and read it. It has to do wit becoming a sith/jedi from the start, or eariler

ok dont just read a couple of sentences and drop out, this might actually get your attention! but if not sorry for your time

Ok now i know alot of you are thinking, "ok well the ruins the whole thing of you going out and working 2 be good/bad". Well it honestly doesnt matter how far we try 2 be jedi/sith cause we dont get to play the game as them in the end, only watch a moive on them being jedi/sith. So yeah I think instead of working the whole game to become something, and then not even being able to actually use are sith/jedi they should give us a choice of one at the begining. So hear me out on this. You start out either choosing the side you want to be at the begining starting menu, OR(i like this idea better) at the begining of the game you have a chance of either going to a Sith Academy or a Jedi Training Temple, or maybe for the ppl who dont care for both have a chance 2 do what ever they want(go off 2 become a loner). I really think that this would get the intrest WAY earlier in the game. Cause think of it, they could do the tutorial in the temple while your training 2 become sith/jedi, but it wouldnt take the whole time cause of course your gonna want time to do what you want when training. Then the game progresses. YOu stay in the temple for a good amount of time. Lets say the time it takes 2 complete a planet or 2. Then after that you are sent off on your mission. Then blah blah stuff happens

Now lets say that during the game you recieve a call to return to the sith/jedi training grounds from your former masters. Now once you arrive they have a WHOLE new set of students(lets say that every couple of hours the temples get new students, but lets say that ever couple of hours we are gone from the temple our time is days/weeks/years their time). Now your masters say that they need some help on new students and they ask you 2 stay and train a couple. Now once your finished training a couple you are getting ready to be on your way when your masters gather you in a room and ask you 2 take on apprentice(s).

now these are just some ideas i was thinking of, tell me what you think

Lets say this is a bad idea, and agree 2 never talk about it again

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.