Another KotOR III Poll

What will the "Word of the Day" be in KotOR III?  

27 members have voted

1. 1. What will the "Word of the Day" be in KotOR III?

• Blight
    • Stigma
    • Goitre
    • Shoe
    • Blemish

(Don't forget to jump up and down and scream when you see it!)

Watching too much "Life of Brian" recently ?

In that case, we should all follow the Shoe (unlike the heathens who follow the Gourd) :-

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

A blight on blight.

And Darth, that's an interesting variation on the dancing banana avatar. Me like.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

I'm going for "bottomless pit of suckitude." With our new, subtly religiously referenced, "Darth Jesus," in a plot that bear's no resemblance whatsoever to prior themes:

You, Darth Jesus, are a bottomless pit of suckitude, within the Force. Others are drawn towards you, by your actions, and by your very presence in this universe. Through your suckitude, they too come, in time, to suck, just as do you, and to wield that sucking, such that the Force itself, as it flows around us, begins, instead, to suck. Your sucking becomes that of those you touch, and their sucking becomes that of the galaxy. They, and we are sucked in by it. There must be an end to the sucking, Jesus, before all life in the galaxy is blown away in the growing sucking which flows from, and through you.