Cheats

I keep hearing stories about games crashing because people used cheats. Will they mess up your game, and is there any way to remove them if you don't want them later? I've beat the game twice and would like to cheat but I don't want to ruin anything.

The save file will be marked as cheat in use but other than that they won't mess up the game plus they are a pain in the a** to enable :D

Statemeant: you cannot stop me you cannot harm me, in order to do that I would need to stop being one of you; I have concluded that this is something I am willing to accept!

In short you have just shown me your soft meatbag-like underbellies and said

One thing:

Use KSE :rolleyes:

You can hack the game apart with KSE and never have the cheats switch enabled ;)

I normally give my char Dark Side Corruption (I normally go Marauder most of the time), and Evasion feats...Nothing else though...I also give 10 skills to each skill when I start as well, to keep things balanced when I use the bench and lab...

KSE is fun, and you can make it balanced if you know what feat/skill/attribute combinations to use for each class...It's not really cheating as long as you keep it balanced...I especially use this with the Hardcore mod, as I use the hardest settings all the time, so...

Here's an easy way to "Cheat": Enable easy mode and be a Guardian/Marauder ;)

No one will beat you if you know how to ultima-build ;)

One thing:

Use KSE :(

You can hack the game apart with KSE and never have the cheats switch enabled ;)

Indeed.

Definitely a good option seeing as how the cheats console in TSL is 'invisible'. Nothing like typing blindly and 'hoping' you spelled it right :-

You can get it (KSE) here:

http://www.starwarsknights.com/tools.php

It's always good to check regularly as tk102 likes to update the tool quite often..

"Eagles May Soar, But Weasels Don't Get Sucked Into Jet Engines"

| My KotOR / TSL Mods | My WIP | USM Compatibility |

Having trouble with TSL's cheat console? Try the Hak Pad. Don't forget the Booster!

One thing:

Use KSE :(

Indeed.

Definitely a good option seeing as how the cheats console in TSL is 'invisible'. Nothing like typing blindly and 'hoping' you spelled it right :-

You can get it (KSE) here:

http://www.starwarsknights.com/tools.php

It's always good to check regularly as tk102 likes to update the tool quite often..

Chainz?? Man, I thought you never hung out around here ;)

Good to see you coming out from the LucasForums hole once in a while ;)

I just downloaded KSE but I don't know how to use it.  I have winzip to open it, but I am not sure what to do.

Just unzip all the contents into a single folder and run the execute. From there, you can pick from the list on the left (your save games)... pick a sub-section of what you want to add/delete/edit. Depending on what is selected.. different options will open up for you.

It's always a good idea to backup your save games FIRST however. If for some unforseen bug pops up... you can kiss that savegame "toodles" :-

I hate giving links to other forums (even though I'm a regular..heheh), but this is tk102's "Official" thread for KSE. Often times the prog will be better explained there, as well as bug reporting and the latest update news.

http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=123671

Hope that helps! ;)

@AlaricQelDroma

Yeah, every now and then they let me loose for good behavior ;) I actually just signed up today with my whopping 2 posts.. hehehe

Ahh well, it's always good to get the name out there. Can't have any other ChAiNz.2da's running around... the world can barely put up with one of 'em :(

"Eagles May Soar, But Weasels Don't Get Sucked Into Jet Engines"

| My KotOR / TSL Mods | My WIP | USM Compatibility |

Having trouble with TSL's cheat console? Try the Hak Pad. Don't forget the Booster!

• 1 month later...