Where is the patch?

If they said in a previous post that the patch would be released very soon and there is nothing stopping the patch from being released, then where is the patch? Still the same old run around. Be honest and detailed on when it's going to be release, anything less just falls short.

We bought your game and Obsidian should consider themselves lucky that we all haven't went to EB games and sold them back, which I am about to do cause I don't like the way they have handled this situation.

They act like that we owe them the time but we don't we bought this game under the false pretense that it was completed, when it wasn't. They have given no details and they claim it's a complete game when evidence says that it's not a complete game and things were cut from it. I am not buying Neverwinter Knights 2 because of the way they handled this game.

Sorry for being honest, but we deserve better than this, it's been a month and a half since it was released and we are still waiting. I think if the people who made this game got a game that was this buggy, they would be a little peeved too. I am not trying to bash anyone, I am just being honest.

You'd rather have a rushed patch which solves some issues and creates new ones ? If it needs one month more to fix all the bugs, I'll gladly wait. And even more if I could have reencoded musics and a more coherent ending.

Well, I think you are living in a dream world because we will be lucky if it even addresses the cut content, which they have to get permission from LA anyways and from what I have read on their forums, they haven't said anything about a content patch. They pretty much agree that it's a finished game. I am glad you think the way you do but I don't like being mislead about products I buy with my money that I earn.

Guest Dowie100

Lucasarts Suck Big time

So basically this patch has been finished for ages, it will probably be the only patch, they won't add the content, and not only that they won't even release the Bloody Patch,

Damn you LucasArts, **** ***** *** ** * ** * you are worse than EA, and that is saying something!

Lucasarts Suck Big time

So basically this patch has been finished for ages, it will probably be the only patch, they won't add the content, and not only that they won't even release the Bloody Patch,

Damn you LucasArts, **** ***** *** ** * ** * you are worse than EA, and that is saying something!

even republic commando is screwed......the ending sux

It also depends on the defenition of "soon".  BG1 made a reference to NWN, and it didn't come out for another 6 years!

What reference? I am fan of both games. TELL ME NOW

HERMOCRATES:

Nur Ab Sal was one such king. He it was, say the wise men of Egypt, who first put men in the colossus, making many freaks

of nature at times when the celestial spheres were well aligned.

SOCRATES:

This I doubt. We are hearing a child's tale.

Thanks! :p

HERMOCRATES:

Nur Ab Sal was one such king. He it was, say the wise men of Egypt, who first put men in the colossus, making many freaks

SOCRATES:

It's becoming very frustating that the patch isn't being released...... maybe they are trying to piss us off!

Why did Obsidian put the 'soon' sign up if they didn't know for sure that the patch would actually be released soon after they announced it?!

Why is there so little or rather non at all, info on the patch, why aren't they telling us what they are gonna fix?!

Guest MacleodCorp

I don't know about you, but this is the third patch thread in this forum. If you people do have a problem with this BROKEN game you can go to the www.bbb.gov website to file a complaint that Obsidian sold, and knew that they sold a BROKEN piece of merchandise, and has not released a fix or recalled the product.

I haven't had any problems with my Kotor II except for severe slowdowns in several areas, but the only time it crashes is when i use the 4.3 opengl .dll file to get the glowy lights back, other then that, the game runs fine.

Whoa, whoa, whoa... Tell me how "Severe Slowdowns in Several Areas" and crashing as a result of the openGL driver (a fairly essential/run of the mill driver) not serious issues? Yu've got problems and need the patch too buddy...

It also depends on the defenition of "soon".  BG1 made a reference to NWN, and it didn't come out for another 6 years!

What reference? I am fan of both games. TELL ME NOW

His name was "Lord Foreshadow" He said something about looking forward to spending some nights in Neverwinter in the coming year.

A possible reply from the PC is "I doubt that city even exists."

Foreshadow answers something like "Not yet, perhaps."

I haven't had any problems with my Kotor II except for severe slowdowns in several areas, but the only time it crashes is when i use the 4.3 opengl .dll file to get the glowy lights back, other then that, the game runs fine.

Whoa, whoa, whoa... Tell me how "Severe Slowdowns in Several Areas" and crashing as a result of the openGL driver (a fairly essential/run of the mill driver) not serious issues? Yu've got problems and need the patch too buddy...

Accually no....the severe slowdowns doesn't destroy the game it only happens 3 times.

If i just play it with 4.11 drivers, it works fine. (as in the crash doesn't accur, but the slowdowns are still there)

Guest MacleodCorp

It is useless to specualte at this point; therfore, I will have to agree to disagree. I found that when it comes to releasing this patch, we should just put the hammer on the nail, and end the conversations!

Guest Dowie100
Blame obsidian while you're at it.  They share equal blame for agreeing to the deadlines proposed by Lucas Arts.  Please get the story straight.  They both sucked in this case.

No I will not blame Obsidian at all!

A Startup company is hardly going to argue with a Company as Established as LucasArts, if they had argued then LucasArts would probably have told them to f*** off and given the game to someone else

Startup company is hardly going to argue with a Company as Established as LucasArts, if they had argued then LucasArts would probably have told them to f*** off and given the game to someone else

So what? The finale is important and in the finale we received incomplete and bugged product.

HERMOCRATES:

SOCRATES:

Guest Dowie100

I know, read my sig

I was absolutely gutted by the end of the game, I just thought where was my party, where were they, is this a bug?

And then the end, I didn't mind the cliffhanger, I just needed to know what happened the others, that the game spent so much time introducing and developing, only for them to dissappear for no reason!