Charator Screen shots

I was wondering if anyone knew where I could find good screen shots of the charactors in your party. I dont have the game for PC so I cant exactly make my own. I just cant seem to find any when I do searches on the net. Maybe I'm not typing the right wrods to search under. Thanks for any help. :lol:

What kind of screenshots?

And actuallly, I was kind of wondering if people had made websites for sharing such things, myself. heh

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Someone must have done this. But indeed, I did a google image search not long after I bought the game and a couple times since, and found the same thing. No one's posted pics that I can find, yet. I might like to make a wallpaper.

I have a few I uploaded a few weeks ago to demonstrate the game to a friend. Not very many though, and they're not huge, but they're at least good quality.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v683/janson05/kotor2.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v683/janson05/atton.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v683/janson05/mira.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v683/janson05/bikini.jpg

Hey, terrific pics. Nice. :(

I'd like a place where people could share them - which would probably be a forum or some other kind of content-sharing site devoted to screenies. Of each character, of action, of whatever. Could even include Kotor1, and the fanart.

I could probably make one myself & bandwidth be hanged, but if it's not something people would be interested in it's too much work for nothing. :D

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

This is what I'm using for my wallpaper at the moment. heh (586KB)

Edit: I turned it into an attachment instead of a direct link...whoever was using it as their myspace background, sorry, too much hotlinking lately... :p )

Edited by LadyCrimson

I'd like a place where people could share them - which would probably be a forum or some other kind of content-sharing site devoted to screenies. Of each character, of action, of whatever. Could even include Kotor1, and the fanart.

Nice idea, but definitely too much like work for me. Especially given that you'd have to very regularly police the area to make sure no one is trying to break it or post some inappropriate material. My experience with a simple little 'Write about your favourite game" page on my site suggests that someone *will* try to break it when they find it. So either you have to have good software or you have to check it often.

Favourite games of users url posted in case anyone wants a peek. Don't remember any Obsidian or Bioware game being suggested.

Yup...a lot of work. I have the time & resources to set something like that up (it wouldn't be fancy....) but I'd certainly need help in policing it.

Either that or I'd have people email their stuff and I'd do all the loading to the server. That would limit some possible problems.

I'd be very happy to see some good ones of Bao-Dur... been looking for something good with him to use as a wallpaper, but haven't been lucky yet.... :(

So if you're up to it, please make some! :blink:

I'd love to be able to disable the HUD for screens too. Sure, you can hit capslock for standing-still screens, but it doesn't seem to let you do that during combat, even if the Exile isn't involved in the fighting.

That first one is a nice one of Bao.

I guess this is turning into a screenshot thread. Heh.

Oh, hush. :(

I'm actually interested in combat pictures. Anyone got any of those to share?

http://crimsonkeep.com/images/screenshots/a_combat24.jpg (62kb)

Edited by LadyCrimson

I like this one cause...well...because. I'll try to get some more non-Atton ones made up today. He tends to be in most of mine. :rolleyes:

http://crimsonkeep.com/images/screenshots/gotta_hurt.jpg