::Sigh:: Orange crystals...

... since that was what I told Atton in the beginning. Yet I've been unable to find one on Dantooine where I thought my chances were highest.

I do think Orange sabers look really sweet, and I know most if not all the loot in this game are completely random. Yet still, anyone have a good spot to save/load crystals? :-

DENMARK!

It appears that I have not yet found a sig to replace the one about me not being banned... interesting.

I thought that scalvenger shop lady on Dantoon was the one...just save before you talk to her the first time etc.

And bronze crystals look pretty much the same as orange, to me...maybe those would do, too? :-

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Oh Korriban? Will go have a lookie.

And Bronze you say? I actually haven't seen one of those, but I guess that too is completely random? :-

DENMARK!

It appears that I have not yet found a sig to replace the one about me not being banned... interesting.

Yeah, it's random...sometimes when you get a saber from a quest it'll be bronze (it'll look yellowish in your inventory, but orange when you equip it).

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Alright, thanks anyway. Will just remember to save before recieving a saber then. ;)

Damn, I knew I should have saved before I visited grumpy crystal lady, now I just wanna beat her to death with a robe. :(

I like the picture in your sig btw. :-

DENMARK!

Orange is my favorite color and im very sad how it turned out in the game. It is anoying to look at so I dont have a orange saber, but I got my first orange crystal on dant, second on kori. Im fond of the silver, and I havent recieved a gold yet. I also like the veridian green as a back up. :-

I didn't like silver/white until I found a black robe in my 2nd game.

My 1st game I didn't find any black robes at all. Love that random engine. :-

A major bug was that I found most of the new stuff on Malachor, when it was already too late to use them.

And where did the multitude of new saber colors go? I found a veridian crystal once but that was it.

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

Yeah, kinda sucks to find stuff on Malachor, when you have already been robbed of your precious Sith/Jedi companions for some silly reason, and you can't get access to a workshop... Not even our all time favorite wheely workshop.

DENMARK!

Silver you always seem to find on Onderon in the room with the math lock.

Orange always seems to show up in a chest on Korriban

Veridian always seem to find that one in Dxun pt II.

Cyan only one I can recall is on a merchant (after the quest) seems to be the rarest one for me.

Because the random generator is level based new things tend to show up on Malacor because you gain a few levels. Breaking 30 seems to be quite significant to random loot (or maybe just luck).

There is a workbench on Malachor :D Oddly enough, right before you go into the final series of battles ;)

I have to agree with Volourn.  Bioware is pretty much dead now.  Deals like this kills development studios.

478327[/snapback]

Where? If they are like the others then there should be at least one static location.

Around. Buy them in shops, enemies drop them, find them in containers, et cetera. Sometimes they're just ubiquitous.

The last one I received was inside a lightsaber Mandalore gave me for detonating the jungle charges.

Cyan--From Jorran in the Enclave Ruins.

Viridian--Nar Shaddaa, one of the Refugee quests.

Silver--Corpse on Malachor V, some Sith remains.

Orange, Bronze--In lightsabers, some Sith remains.

In the image, Cyan in the right hand, Viridian in the left.

post-346-1111523824_thumb.jpg