Unlimited leveling up?

I have heard of people getting up to 50 levels, but I am not able to get past 26. I tried searching corpses on Korriban, but it wouldn't do anything once they had been searched once. Is there some kind of cheat you use?

Go into the Shyrack caves. Go all the way to the back and there will be a tomb that you have to enter alone. In one of the little rooms there is a 'jedi corpse' that when you inspect it two Hsiss appear. This is the only corpse that when inspected in the tomb will spawn hsiss. Every time you search the corpse(wether it's empty or not) 2 hsiss will appear. You can do this repeatedly to get an INSANE amount of Hsiss to appear in the room. It will drop your frame rate if you spawn alot of them...Spam force storm and death field for best results. Light side I suggest force drain at level 2 or 3...

There's also a way to get infinite exp on Dxun moon, when the Sith assasins attack....just stay away from the area in front of Mandolores HQ entrance so as not to trigger the 'go to Onderon' cutscene, and the Sith they keep on comin....

P.S. I find the Dxun one more fun.....

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Oops I almost forgot the other 2(that I know of).

On nar shada go talk to the sick guy(geriel), but dont heal him or kill him. Then go to Saquesh and tell him geriel is sick, then say you cant heal him, when he offers credits for you to kill him say you'll think about it. Gives you about 1000 xp a pop and you can repeat infinitely.

2nd one(Third if you count the hsiss). Get about 15 mines and some skill in demolitions, lay them out near a 'zone/transition points' then zone through. Zone back and recover the mines. You get xp that scales to your level, although it is somewhat small..if you're patient you could be level 50 before leaving peragus!!

Neither of these give you alignment hits either.

So far the Dxun one always works for me. Although I don't just stand in one spot like some recommend - I dash between the two areas they spawn (the practice spot and to the side of the city entrance spot).

In my game, some of the Mandolorians never die, so if I stand in the right spot in the middle sometimes I can just walk away and they kill them (takes a long time tho) and I get the exp.

But I noticed the Sith seemed to take alternate turns which spot they re-spawn - hence my running back and forth.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

So far the Dxun one always works for me.

On two playthroughs I didn't even get past the area where the duelling ring is. Force Jump from the hangar onto the back of an assassin and - wham! - Mandalore cutscene. Annoying.

As regards high levels: my last character reached level 31 without exploiting glitches, just by using standard techniques for maximizing XP (or, more precisely, techniques that avoid gratuitous loss of XP like when you cross a level-up threshold in the middle of a battle). My current munchkin character will reach level 32 and probably even level 33, but she did pull every legit trick and then some.

Regarding mines: the XP you get from mines is 15 * LEVEL if the DC of the action is not less than 20 + LEVEL, otherwise it is 10 * LEVEL. It does not matter whether you disarm or recover, it is only the DC that counts. With locks it is similar, except that the multipliers are 10 and 5 respectively. So if you want to use mines for glitching infinite XP, look at your level and pick the most appropriate type of mines from your inventory.

For example, you get 15 * LEVEL for recovering minor mines up level 10 inclusive, from then on it is 10 * LEVEL and you're better off having a level-10 NPC recover those mines until you reach level 15. For average mines, do them yourself up to level 15 inclusive, use level-15 NPC until you are level 23 when you can do them yourself again, and so on. Things like that can make quite a difference, especially on Telos and on Goto's Yacht where there are more than thirty mines in some places.

[semi-off topic]

Just curious. I see many people referring to the tomb on Korriban as the Tomb of Ludo Kreesh but in the game I see no reference to Kreesh.

Am I just clicking through conversation too quickly or something?

In the end you find a tomb (

At Revan's place

) with the remains of Ludo Kreesh...