changing party alligment

Hi!

I just can't figure out how I can make them fall to the Lights Side.

I talk to them alot, but all I get is "influens", but even that I am Lights Master, they are not. So how do I get them to gain Lights Side Points?

And another question:

Can I craft another lightsaber? Realy need two. Or tree actualy, but 2 will do too.

I'm not sure what you're asking. Their alignment tends to come closer and closer to your own the more influence you have with them.

if you're asking whether or not you can make them 'Masters' and have them get the bonuses, there seems to a bit of debate on that issue.

I, for example, have never been able to achieve it. They get to just under Light/Dark mastery (99 out of 100) and stay there, no matter what I try and do.

But some have said their NPC's have recieved Mastery so dunno.

I did notice that sometimes, if someone is lagging behind (even with high influence) sometimes if you allow yourself to lose a LS/DS point or two, and then regain them, that somehow that brings the lagging member up to speed.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Hi!

Oki. I was asking on how to make my party members the same side as I am (light).

If I understod your thread correctly, that is done by influence.

Is there any way of checking how much influence I have in each of them?

And I think that I have pretty much of it with Kreia, still, she "lurks" in the dark, even more dark side than "neutral".

Unfortunately, there's no way to check influence without using one of the save game editors.

However, when you gain influence, you can see their 'light/dark' side indicator bar move further towards your own side. Just keep checking that. As long as you haven't lost influence you'll get tehre eventually.

Kreia is the exception - stays Neutral no matter what - that's just the way the game designers made her. Gaining influence with her just brings some story and rewards, not a change of side. :)

P.S. Oh...and even if they look like they're completely, say, Dark, their actual disposition towards kindness/meanness doesn't change.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

my first time playing it thru I had all the jedi accept kreia as far light as they could go (beam behind them and clouds at there feet with little snow flake deals falling from the sky) and everyone else in the party one step below except mandolore who was two.

For story reasons (which are revealed at the end of KOTOR2), Kreia needs to stay halfway between light and dark. Everybody else will eventually move to 99% light side (if you achieve light side mastery) or 99% dark side (if you achieve dark side mastery).

I've certainly had NPCs achieve LS Mastery when I played as a Jedi Master, however the stat bonuses didn't appear to work (eg as a Sentinel with LS Mastery Mira ought to have +3 Con but, on the stats screen at least, her Con was unchanged).

As a Jedi master, if you have the characters in your party when you do something that earns light side points, they will jump significantly toward the light side. This even applies to the evil NPCs. It's quite easy to get lightside characters to lightside mastery this way. Unfortunately, loading a save game resets the alignment of whichever 2 are your current companions and loses the mastery, with the exception (for some reason) of Visas.