A Question Of Mine About Mira

Hey guys. I'm new here and this is my first post. I've read through a bunch of pages of threads here and I haven't found any answers to my questions. But if there is a thread which incluldes the answer to these questions, my apologies.

Anyways, let me get to my questions already! >_<

1. I played through TSL once as a strictly light side Jedi male. When Mira joined my party, I tried to talk to her to open up some further dialogue options and plot advancement, but there was nothing there. I guess you could say I got shut down :"> . That was after Nar Shadda, my second planet. And after that I kept Mira as an active party member at ALL times, but yet nothing came up. Is there a possible Mira sub-plot in there somewhere that I missed? If so, what do I have to do to access that sub-plot?

2. Influence. A strange beast. I'm not too sure how it works. I realize that if you want to gain influence, you say what the character you're talking to wants to hear. But when I began playing as a dark side character I wanted to convert Atton to my alignment but yet the only way to gain his influence was by saying light sided things (which would then give me light side points)! If I insulted him I lost influence, and that was the only way to stay on the path of the dark side. That's just an example of one character. How do I use influence to convert people?

As far as I know the characters will all shift alignments in time and as for Mira I must sadly say :'( no you can't 'Hook up a power cable' >_<

Statemeant: you cannot stop me you cannot harm me, in order to do that I would need to stop being one of you; I have concluded that this is something I am willing to accept!

In short you have just shown me your soft meatbag-like underbellies and said

Actually we do, at some point they had that idea but they drop it ... there was also a small bug that made Mira saying the lines of how she thinks the Exile is hot to female characters and they considered not fixing that bug.

I think they were right, romances options are nice and all but the ability to woo everything that have a reproductive system just leads to Fable like romances.

drakron.png