Don't understand!

I don't understand one thing in particulare! When you see the message in T3 where Bastilla is speaking about Revan, The Exile apparently doesn't know who the women (Bastilla) in the message is and you can ask T3 a question - "friend of yours?" Now I ask myself if The Exile doesn't recognize Bastlla in the T3 message and obviously doesn't know how she looks like, why does he in the visions or during the character test (call it what you want) on Korriban recognizes Bastilla like he knows how she looks like?

My guess is that it was written with a female Revan in mind (you get Carth instead of Bastila then, who the exile wouldn't know of). Then they simply forgot to fix it if you picked a male Revan.

I'm working on a file that'll blow the door to Korriban, but I don't recall a quote that specifically mentions he recognizes Bastilla.

Hmm? What are you talking about? You can open the door with Thorium charges.

And the exile does mention Bastila by name in the tomb on Korriban (Ludo Kresh's tomb? Can't remember) only be seeing her, so (s)he must be able to recognize her.

Hmm? What are you talking about? You can open the door with Thorium charges.

And the exile does mention Bastila by name in the tomb on Korriban (Ludo Kresh's tomb? Can't remember) only be seeing her, so (s)he must be able to recognize her.

Yah, if I remember correctly, there was a conversation option that went something like "What? Bastilla didn't follow Revan, she urged us to head the wisdom of the council." The way it was worded implied that Bastilla was with the exile when Malak recruited him/her.