Droid Factory

I was messing around in my sound files for TSL and found the storyline for the Droid Factory, now I can't post the sounds but I can post what the HK-50 and gang said if anyone is interested ;)"

Statemeant: you cannot stop me you cannot harm me, in order to do that I would need to stop being one of you; I have concluded that this is something I am willing to accept!

In short you have just shown me your soft meatbag-like underbellies and said

I know I'm late but here it is anyway! I

Statemeant: you cannot stop me you cannot harm me, in order to do that I would need to stop being one of you; I have concluded that this is something I am willing to accept!

Here

Where? :wub:

I went up and down that page yester day but I didn't find anything abut the storyline for the incedent so either I'm stupid and I missed it (Whis is very possble) or there isn't one in which case I will continue with the outline of the incident for NOOBS like me >_<

I know that this is on Telos but not everybody has X-Box so I made this for those who don't have the X-Box

Sorry but I'm not that talented

And as such I shall continue to post this for the X-Box chalanged

(HK-47 has gotten to the Reactor Core and is getting ready to do naughty things)

HK-50 N3= Unnecessary Statement: he has control to the base and is attempting to shut it down!

HK-50 N2= Irritated Statement: I do not understand why you feel it necessary to make obvious statements!

HK-50= Order: contact him and tell him he will be harming us if he does so.

HK-50 N2= Warning: But communications have been blocked!

HK-50 N3= Fearful Statement: He must have shut it down so we could not warn him he will be harming us!

HK-50 N2= Concerned Statement: He has gained access to the plant!

HK-50= Order: send out all HK units occupied or otherwise to stop him. Now!

HK-50 N3= Unnecessary Statement: he is not going to shut down the base he is going to shut down the plant!

HK-50 N2= Scornful Statement: Even if we cannot contact him his programming will prevent him from causing any damage to us!

HK-50 N3= Statement: we have communications!

HK-50= Order: Contact him and remind him he will be harming us if he does so!

HK-50 N2= Scathing Reminder: HK-47 unit if you attempt to shut down the reactor core you will be harming the production units! Now step away from the control room! That

(HK-47 heads for the command center to confront the droid leader after finding a bunch of droids who have been used a target practice)

HK-50= Statement: so you have finally arrived, there was a high probability that you would find this place even with you

even if this information was already posted, I do greatly appreciate you taking the time to fill in the possible HK-47 dialog. it makes everything much easier to understand.

I came across the sound files a week or two ago, but I completely forgot about the HK-50's saying that there was supposed to be a factory on Taris. Also, that part about other possible locations, "there is some evidence that there are other such droid manufacturing plants such as these in the galaxy" makes it possible to have M4-78 and the Telos factory.

HK-50 N2= Statement: and that is all that matters.

(Probably

Thanks for digging it out and putting it together. It was fun reading.

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein