Bug with dueling handmaiden on ebon hawk

This happens to me every time I reload... I'm afraid the solution will be just give it up for now and do it later. In any case here's the problem:

I just left Telos and am on the Ebon Hawk. I ask Handmaiden to teach me some fighting moves, etc. and we duel. I beat her pretty easily, but the fight doesn't end. When her HP bar goes all the way down to nothing, she just keeps fighting. So I decided to see what happens if MY HP bar goes to zero, and the fight just keeps going! Any ideas on this one? On the Xbox by the way.

This happens to me every time I reload... I'm afraid the solution will be just give it up for now and do it later. In any case here's the problem:

I just left Telos and am on the Ebon Hawk. I ask Handmaiden to teach me some fighting moves, etc. and we duel. I beat her pretty easily, but the fight doesn't end. When her HP bar goes all the way down to nothing, she just keeps fighting. So I decided to see what happens if MY HP bar goes to zero, and the fight just keeps going! Any ideas on this one? On the Xbox by the way.

I had this one a couple of times too. My only suggestion is to save before you start conversation with her that lead to sparring sessions.

Best advise I can give