What now?

L0L11one D0N7 U N0 GR33D0 Sh007z 1st?11one? :-

Sorry to anyone who actually *was* offended by that change. I can understand how you feel, and it dose feel bad to have a cherished piece of your childhood altered. But Star Wars was a chrished piece of my childhood as well, and I actually like the SE versions(but they should have kept Lapti Nek, instead of that *other* song for RoTJ...not the ewok one...the Sy Snootles one).

They suck. He changed key points that define characters. For example, in the original Han shot first but then Greedo shot first, but then again they shot at the same time. Please, such idiocy weaknes the story and credibilty of the work as a whole.

I say make a Jedi Knight movie about Kyle Katarn.

That's an idea! :thumbsup:

HERMOCRATES:

Nur Ab Sal was one such king. He it was, say the wise men of Egypt, who first put men in the colossus, making many freaks

of nature at times when the celestial spheres were well aligned.

SOCRATES:

This I doubt. We are hearing a child's tale.

I say make a Jedi Knight movie about Kyle Katarn.

That's an idea! :thumbsup:

I concur.

I really like that actress who played Jan Ors in Dark Forces 2. She was cute and had the sweetest voice, not to mention other more tangible assets..cough cough. ;)

But don't bring in Desann, a humanoid dinosaur running around with a lightsaber and force powers isn't what SW needs.

They could start the whole movie with the events on Ruusan and the prophecy of the knight who will come.

:rolleyes::) (w00t)

HERMOCRATES:

Nur Ab Sal was one such king. He it was, say the wise men of Egypt, who first put men in the colossus, making many freaks

SOCRATES:

But don't bring in Desann, a humanoid dinosaur running around with a lightsaber and force powers isn't what SW needs.

They could start the whole movie with the events on Ruusan and the prophecy of the knight who will come.

How could you cut out the humanoid dinosaur, that would allow the series to appeal to star wars fans, and dinosaur fans effectively turning twice the profit.

Now if they could give the dinosaur some sort of rocketboots perhaps the profits could triple

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

Well said.

HERMOCRATES:

SOCRATES: