Hanharr (Major Background Spoilers)

Man, I'm going dark side through the game just to try it out (Light Side junkie), and I had to get alot of DS points to get into the Korriban cave.

Anyway, I've been trying to get some Inf. with Hanharr and I've been succesfull in having him tell me his entire story.

I really don't get why everyone hates him so much, his story is pretty good.

I mean, Czerka comes to enslave his tribe, so the only way he sees to free them is to kill them.

So he sends them to wookie heaven where they can be free, and what he really wants to do is join them there, but Mira comes along and spares his life (Enhancing my hate for her).

Anyway, what made me feel REALLY bad was having to smash Hanharr's dreams about going to the Shadowlands to get some DS points so I could continue :lol:

Why do you guys not like Hanharr? I like him a hell of a lot more than Mira. (Granted I haven't heard her background story).

What is it about Hanharr that everyone seems to dislike? Or is it wookies in general?

Yeah, Hanharr doesn't get enough credit.  Aside from his story, I found that (when I played through the second-time, as a LS), I had more than enough Jedi around, but I was definitely lacking a giant angry wookie.

You can never have enough giant angry wookie in your life.

Reminds me of the part in K1 where you're captured by the Leviathan and you need to pick one party member to help you escape. Your dialog options is something like "this looks like a job for a wookie!" and your party says "um, I think we need to be a little more subtle."

I'm too wimpy to play DS... going to though one of these days. I've liked playing with Mira but after awhile you get tired of her calling you "old" and babbling about bounty hunting. It's like (as a male) you just want to scream, "Then let's share a bunk and I'll help you kick the hell out of the other girls!" ...like you want to scream lots of things... insults at Disciple, some *things* at Bao and Atton, telling Kreia & G0-T0 to get off your ship... but sadly, they aren't in game. >_<

signature2.jpg

Fanfics:

KotOR II: After the Credits Rolled: Read

Force Sight: Read

Other:

Gaming Blog: Read