Sneak before you dance

Spoiler Warning: If you haven't visited Nar Shadaa, and you don't want to know about the details of one of the quests (even though this may help you out), stop reading now.

Well, I stumbled upon the ability to have the handmaiden act as a dancer for the Hutt. And while I found the whole little sub-quest interesting, I couldn't help but shake the feeling that I was missing something.

And that's because I was. It was only well after I had her dance for him that I discovered that I could break into his treasure vault by feeding Juma juice to his hounds (you only know this by sneaking up on the two alien scoundrels nearby in stealth mode).

So I went to the bartender and got the Juma juice. Unfortunately for me, however, you cannot feed the juice to the hounds in their water bowl unless the Hutt is asleep. And how do you put him to sleep? Why by dancing for him of course.

Only problem is, once you've done it and left and he's awake again, you are never given another opportunity to dance. So the heist simply can't be completed. Did Obsidian never think you might actually discover how to dance for the Hutt first? This is a broken quest tht could easily have been fixed with simply allowing the dance dialogue option more than once.

So if you want to finish the quest--make sure you retrieve the Juma juice before approaching the Twilek about having found a dancing girl for the Hutt. *sigh*

btw--was there anything good in the Hutt's vault? :)

ooo--you mean the only reason I don't get the option again is because he needs someone new?  Guess I'll have to test that.  Thanks for the input!

No, you can use the same, but either one of these two have to be in your party to allow it (might be only the original dancer too, don't know, so just take them all 2 with you)

Made Mira dance for him four times in a row :)

ooo--you mean the only reason I don't get the option again is because he needs someone new?  Guess I'll have to test that.  Thanks for the input!

No, you can use the same, but either one of these two have to be in your party to allow it (might be only the original dancer too, don't know, so just take them all 2 with you)

Made Mira dance for him four times in a row :)

How? I never get the dialogue options again.

How? I never get the dialogue options again.

The Quest is bugged.

Just (was on Nar Shaddaa in my own run (3rd time) too.

If you have talked to Vogga about Goto the option won't show up anymore...

You can only re-dance thus IF you haven't talked about Goto, or if you have just awakened him (and not talked about goto afterwards)

Then it will be "I see you don't have goto chained with you..." and you can only respond with: "Nevermind" and "you're not so funny"

Probably a added quest-bug for the bug in the Fuel Quest.