Airspeeder - Nar Shaddaa

I understood it as a broken quest, you cant use the airspeeder for anything even if you do repair it? Correct?

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

I understood it as a broken quest, you cant use the airspeeder for anything even if you do repair it? Correct?

I don't know about that... I repaired it (and fortunately had Bao-Dur with me to double check my shoddy work) and it went fine. It's not terribly useful, but it saves a little running time.

...and more importantly, gets you some rare Bao-Dur influence!

Makes getting around a lot quicker. You dont have to keep going through the central hub.

I have to agree with Volourn.  Bioware is pretty much dead now.  Deals like this kills development studios.

478327[/snapback]

BTW, It's no quest at all, never appears in the journal.

After repair you use it for quick transport (quite useless)

The main point is some XP and influence from Bao Dur...

The broken thing might inplicate that if you use the Speeder to get somewhere else before triggering the Ebon Hawk capture by the Red Eclipse, it won't trigger except if you run in that sector and run outside (easy to miss and then you're stuck...)

AND Atton.

Please review my fanfic!

Atton's Redemption

Atton's Motivation July 30: CHAPTER 26 is up!

--------------

DISCLAIMER: These posts may contain humour. No warranties as to the gelogenic qualities, either expressed or implied, are undertaken by the undersigned. All rights reserved. This does not affect your IQ. Any issues, see your psychologist or increase your dosage. --Metadigital

No quests are broken...

I believe that Dantooine: Redemption can never be completed. And the TSF: Escaped Criminals can break very easily(as in not seeing the criminals either in Lorzo's office or on Telos).

The broken thing might inplicate that if you use the Speeder to get somewhere else before triggering the Ebon Hawk capture by the Red Eclipse, it won't trigger except if you run in that sector and run outside (easy to miss and then you're stuck...)

Incorrect. I always get the Red Eclipse cutscene & battle within 10 minutes of landing on Nar Shaddaa in every playthrough, and can still go work on the airspeeder sucessfully afterwords.

Incorrect. I always get the Red Eclipse cutscene & battle within 10 minutes of landing on Nar Shaddaa in every playthrough, and can still go work on the airspeeder sucessfully afterwords.

Yes, correct. You left Revugee sector before completion of the bike though and meant something else than I said.

If you do Refugee sector last and instead of walking back to the middle section use the bike, the Red Eclipse scene won't play, and you can get stuck (if you don't know you have to enter and then leave the Refugee sector again to start the scene).

Actually, in every game I've done, the Red Eclipse triggers the instant I step back outside the refugee sector, which is a little annoying if I missed a quest earlier. The airspeeder lets you go anywhere from within the Refugee Sector, and not trigger the rapid events that follow until you're ready. That's helpful if you're fiddling with INF, since you can't change party members while inside the Refugee Sector.

I've not used this cheat, but I read that if you repair the airspeeder with the part you can buy on Nar Shadaa, you will get XP and then get the part back. Normally, you move on to further repairs -- unlocking the steering of something like that. However, you can again do the same repair you first did, get XP and get the part back. Supposedly one more unlimited XP cheat. As I said, I didn't learn this until after I had completely repaired the thing. Also note that this cheat is from an Xbox source, and may not work for PC.

I've not used this cheat, but I read that if you repair the airspeeder with the part you can buy on Nar Shadaa, you will get XP and then get the part back.  Normally, you move on to further repairs -- unlocking the steering of something like that.  However, you can again do the same repair you first did, get XP and get the part back.  Supposedly one more unlimited XP cheat.  As I said, I didn't learn this until after I had completely repaired the thing.  Also note that this cheat is from an Xbox source, and may not work for PC.

It doesn't work on PC. Once you repair/install a part you can't install/repair it again.

Also, if you are about to go and meet with Visquis after the Slavers, the Airspeeder will be smashed up beyond repair.

Bugs? Klingon Software does not have 'Bugs'. It has FEATURES and they are too sophisticated for a Romulan pig like you to understand!

HK-47: "Recitation: First, weapon selection is critical. If I see one more idiot attacking a Jedi with a blaster pistol, then I'll kill them myself."

HK-47: "Answer: Select grenades, sonic screamers, cluster rockets and plasma charges. Mines are also effective, since many Jedi will run to meet you in hand to hand combat. Silly Jedi."