Jolee Bindo's robes

I wanted to see what all the robes looked like so I got them through the giveitem cheat once. But from what I've heard, if you're a high level (ie. 30 and above) you can get some of the special robes from Fassa on Nar Shaddaa after helping him with the "Fassa's Freighters" quest.

Personally I was annoyed that the robes all have alignment restrictions, and some of the Dark Side robes looked interesting, though I couldn't wear them on my flaming Light Side Jedi.

How do you get to level 30 tho,  :p the highest I've goten is 17. :)

I got to Level 30 once... I was warping around the game and decided to kill Kreia. So I warped at level 17... I used the XP cheats to get up to level 32. Helped me out a lot. ^_^. Anyways, just use a giveitem cheat. I've never tried them... but you can if you get them at the start of the game. I'll try to get a screen.

EDIT: I've attached screens.

post-10761-1111370033_thumb.jpg

signature2.jpg

Fanfics:

KotOR II: After the Credits Rolled: Read

Force Sight: Read

Other:

Gaming Blog: Read

Well, everytime I've played the game normally I've gotten up to level 26 in the end. But there are certain experience exploits that you can try to increase your levels (they usually require a certain bit of...patience). One of the most common is the H'ssiss in the tomb on Korriban that spawn after you find the dead Jedi in one of the rooms. Clicking on the Jedi to see his remains will bring two H'ssiss to fight you, and this can be done infinitely for 400 XP per H'ssiss killed. I only gained 3 levels before I got sick of it. LOL

Did you activate the cheat console yet?

Because if you didn't, you go to your KOTOR directory and open up swkotor2.ini and under [Game Options] change "EnableCheats=0" to "EnableCheats=1" (w/o the quotes).

Then you're in game you click on the ~ button (I think it's called a "tilda"... learned that in computer class, not sure...) and type in the cheat.

signature2.jpg

Fanfics:

KotOR II: After the Credits Rolled: Read

Force Sight: Read

Other:

Gaming Blog: Read

You have completed the game on only level 17? You must have missed out pretty much every side quest there is!

Keep Kreia with you as much as possible for the XP boost she gives. Talk to anyone that has a name. Eg. If someone is called "Refugee" it probably isn't worth speaking to them but if they have a name, like "John" then he must have that name for a reason. Usually to take part in a side-quest.

I went through the game completing every single side-quest I could find. I missed a couple out that I have no found but no more than 5. And I didn't get through all the conversations with my buddies but I reached level 28 I think.

Using the Hssiss bug (Don't know what it is? Do a search.) I got to the high 30's. I plan on doing that again this time around until I'm in the 40's.

I have never found any personal robes. I got Exar Kun's Armour and Ulic Qel Droma's Mesh suit but never robes.

Did you activate the cheat console yet?

Because if you didn't, you go to your KOTOR directory and open up swkotor2.ini and under [Game Options] change "EnableCheats=0" to "EnableCheats=1" (w/o the quotes).

Then you're in game you click on the ~ button (I think it's called a "tilda"... learned that in computer class, not sure...) and type in the cheat.

On my keyboard it is not the ~ button. It's the one in the very upper left, next to the 1/! button. I think that may be where the tilda is on other keyboards though? Not sure where everyone is from. Possible that the tilda is in the upper left on US keyboards but down in between ' and "enter" here in the UK.

IIRC, you get more XP when Kreia is in your party (the Mentor feat ?).

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

Actually I'm DS PC at the moment :p

If I remember correctly there was a whole argument led by Bastilla Skywalker about this in December. When her and other PC people were complainting about the XBOX people getting the game first, and calling us Darkside people. I'm sorry but you just can't be flip floping. :lol: You guys called it back then and so it stands :p MWWAHAHAHAHAHAHAH :-

ok i havent tried this so i dunno if it works but here goes:

in the korriban tomb you meet a jedi corpse...search it repeatedly and you should have 10 or so hssiss in there with you.

then reap in the experience points.

rinse and repeat.