Clone Wars Vol.2

Pokemon and Yugi-Oh are ok for fluff ; I find it relaxing when I know the creators main intention is only to sell the viewer products as oppposed to infusing any sort of deep message into their cartoons (which a surprising amount of people do, and a lot of times not sucessfully for me at least).

I liked Samurai Jack a lot.. the graveyard episode and the techno one were great. I didn't care for the last few , it seemed like they strayed away being more action oriented to something else. It was as if the creators had a boner for the main character and were just telling you he was the greatest without even really showing you why (like they didn't go into elaborate fights , they just have jack win in one slash against a race's champion or immediately know where someone was hiding) . Seemed kinda lazy , the art got better though.

I watched that Clone Wars cluster two days ago, I still don't get this whole signs of Anakin going to the dark side. I mean I understand what he is doing isn't necessairly evil; its just signs that he has anger. But it still seems convoluted, I mean *spoilers*

These techno dudes turn a whole male population of a species and turn them into horrible mutants things. Who wouldn't kill those jack $##s? I sure would, I mean the poor women of that village have to have sex with those things , now ? Uggh... they goes deserved to die. :rolleyes: Yeah but I know jedis arent suppose to have anger...ya ya

I just think they could do a more subtle sly way of conveying his fall .

These techno dudes turn a whole male population of a species and turn them  into horrible mutants things. Who wouldn't kill those jack $##s?  I sure would, I mean the poor women of that village have to have sex with those things , now ? Uggh... they goes deserved to die.  :rolleyes: Yeah but I know jedis arent suppose to have anger...ya ya

I just think they could do a more subtle sly way of conveying his fall .

Anakin starts to enjoy the power a little too much. If you watch the "hand" bit it's really insightful.

I have to agree with Volourn.  Bioware is pretty much dead now.  Deals like this kills development studios.

478327[/snapback]

I think the point is that Anakin is quick to anger and does not exercise self restraint and when someone who has anakin's power and potential does not have self control they become very dangerous.

And so begins his fall - factor in palpatine's manipulation, anakins emotional attachments and war (many opportunities are presented to go over the top with violence and anger) and these compound the effect.

So it seems anakin was doomed form the start and makes him that much more of a tragic character

I think the point is that Anakin is quick to anger and does not exercise self restraint and when someone who has anakin's power and potential does not have self control they become very dangerous.

And so begins his fall - factor in palpatine's manipulation, anakins emotional attachments and war (many opportunities are presented to go over the top with violence and anger) and these compound the effect.

So it seems anakin was doomed form the start and makes him that much more of a tragic character

Yes, but he whines.

manthing2.jpg

The animation is an interesting visual style in this case very apt for high velocity action scenes and telling a story with little dialogue.

People who criticise it for the animation should actually watch it and then compare to other contemporary popular cartoons

I rented and watched volume one for the first time it was awesome i'll have to find out when the new ones come on.

Ο κώδικας του sίτΗ

Η ειρήνη είναι ένα ψέμα είναι εκεί μόνο πάθος. Μέσω του πάθους κερδίζω τη δύναμη. Μέσω της δύναμης κερδίζω τη δύναμη. Μέσω της δύναμης κερδίζω τη νίκη. Μέσω της νίκης οι αλυσίδες μου είναι σπασμένες. Η δύναμη θα με απελευθερώσει. Μάθετε αυτό και θα είστε αντάξιοι της παρουσίας μου.

από μηχανής θεός

1022.gifsterb029.gifsterb025.gif

If you are going to watch Revenge of the Sith then you have to watch this!!

Woah, thanks for the reminder man, I'd totally forgotten. The last ep I saw was General Greivous opening up a can of whoopass! :D

BTW, this is going to be the 3rd season, not the second. :p"

its the second and yes it is important to see for revenge of the sith

25 was the last 1 wasn't it? if so i have seen them all then. Can't wait for the movie now going to be great.

Movie Spoiler below!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Isn't the Courusant battle meant to take place in ROTS?? Just a question

From what I understand the events in EP25 will be the start of ROTS. So I expect Couruscant will be the opening battle (which should at least start the movie off an a high).

I'm glad they gave him a better looking hand anyway. The terminator thing looked well out of place considering that technology hasnt changed much in 4000 years. Have to admit they made good use of it in the cartoon though.

I have to agree with Volourn.  Bioware is pretty much dead now.  Deals like this kills development studios.

478327[/snapback]

I have been watchign these on Hyperspace at Starwars.com. Very interesting, I have only seen up to ep 25 though, I am nto sure if anymor ehave came out yet. I onylhave basic TV, cause everything else is pretty much crap on television.