Clone Wars Vol.2

The first 10 three minute episodes are counted together as volume 1 - you will see when the DVD is released.

Vol. 2 is 5 twelve minute episodes leading right into the opening of reveng eof the sith

oh and for rulius clone wars is a cartoon desribing whatt happenes between episode 2 and 3 of star wars... but i am not sure what you meant by clueless

:blink:

But seriously, his name *really* is Jedi Sha'gi!  (w00t)

I didn't want to believe it but...

Jedi Sha'a Gi

eu_sm.jpg

All I can say is... (w00t)

Damn shame we can't have a "princess D'af Nee" :o"

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.

I didn't want to believe it but...

Jedi Sha'a Gi

eu_sm.jpg

All I can say is... (w00t)

Damn shame we can't have a "princess D'af Nee"  :lol:"

Someone at Lucasfilms either has a wicked sense of humor, or that was a rather weird coincidence that they named him that after the artist designed his appearance.

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

I saw it yesterday but my cable froze midway through what Yoda was saying. Did anybody catch what he said?

Have to be a bit more specific. It looks like they are repeating the previous days episode with the new one. And there is a VERY good chance they will rescreen from EP1 on the weekends so you should be able to catch anything you missed.

I really like the sense of scale in the cartoons. And what they did with the Arc Troopers.

I have to agree with Volourn.  Bioware is pretty much dead now.  Deals like this kills development studios.

478327[/snapback]

I saw it yesterday but my cable froze midway through what Yoda was saying. Did anybody catch what he said?

Have to be a bit more specific. It looks like they are repeating the previous days episode with the new one. And there is a VERY good chance they will rescreen from EP1 on the weekends so you should be able to catch anything you missed.

I really like the sense of scale in the cartoons. And what they did with the Arc Troopers.

Thanks. Yeah the cartoons are great!

Third episode really showcases the jedi council's force powers in a way we may not get to see on film.

The ARC troopers and clone troopers in general have been portrayed well in the cartoons. I can't believe they have any relation the the stormtroopers of the OT, if they are the same people there has to be an explanation for the deteriation in skill.

BTW who noticed the beginnings of the Vader costume?

Does anyone know when season three is showing on teletoon in Canada? I saw it on the program guide last week but it wasn't on. I just picked up the DVD at futureshop, cheap! Like 17bux with tax.

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Jaguars4ever is still alive.  No word of a lie.

Why not?

It comes as part of the standard cable package where I live. So, unless you don't get cable (and thus shouldn't really expect to get ANY programs), I'm not sure why you don't.

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)