Bastila recording

Well, I always like to help a fellow Bastila lover out, so...

Your intelligence is not high enough. I found some brown jedi robes that gave me plus four, and asked T3 "(Intelligence) How did you end up on the ship, anyway?" or somthing like that.

if you are repairing T3 M4 and be his best friend, he will show you it on the ebon Hawk.

to make hk 47 talking, being the most homodical you can be.

the Lost Mandalorian sidequest on Dxun, take hk 47 and kill the Mandalorian.

Kill the Droid Merchant at Dantooine.

Side Hk 47 with everything.

People always have conflicting tales on this. So, I'll try to help you out and just give to you point blank.

You do not have to have a high repair or computer skill to access the Bastila recording.

You do not have to have high influence with T3 to access the Bastila recording.

ALL YOU HAVE TO HAVE, is a high Intelligence stat. Like 14 or 15 so that the dialogue option appears. And also be a male.

You can be a strong DS character and treat T3 like crap all you want and it won't make a lick of difference. But you do have to have INT.

I have yet to see the HK video so I have no idea what to do on that.

There is a Holocron with bastila speaking of revan in Korriban, it broke one time and last time the thorium charges just blasted the door and the holocron was intact. It Is Batilas last message. So here is a spoiler :

Bastila is still alive to this day, Only shortly ago possible a year or two she left the holcron behind, i believe she said something about getting tired of waiting for revan

There is nothing there for you Jedi, only weakness surrounds the Jedi Order, just Give in

There is a Holocron with bastila speaking of revan in Korriban, it broke one time and last time the thorium charges just blasted the door and the holocron was intact. It Is Batilas last message. So here is a spoiler :

Bastila is still alive to this day, Only shortly ago possible a year or two she left the holcron behind, i believe she said something about getting tired of waiting for revan

I always treat intelligence as useless stat for my guradian. I just leave it on -8-. I have companions with hight skills to do things for me. Does this mean I cannot see the bastilla scene? :-