Noone likes George Lucas

Kaftan Barlast

I was just watching a rather amusing documentary on Star Wars which featured rather laid-back interviews with all the big actors from the both the original and prequels. Since it wasnt part of the promo tour they were all quite outspoken, I cant remember the exact quotes but some were

"..and the script! I just said to George 'shure you can write this sh*t but its *** impossible to say' "

-Harrison Ford

"He keeps saying he knows exactly how he wants everything, but hasnt got a clue how to tell others about it."

-Liam Neeson

"The lines... I dont get how anything can actually say stuff like this out loud and get away with it"

-Ewan mcGregor

"Directors usually say something, comment after the takes and so..George didnt. He never said anything to me. Maybe he said 'Hmm' once."

-Anthony Daniels

"The script..I was trying to be casual about it"

-Carrie Fisher

There was just tons of it, I wish I had taped it. Granted, some were not being completely serious but it was great.

And his chin... gah. its like his neck just continues up til it touched his lower lip *shivers*

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

You, you'll continue to watch his movies and play his games like the little drone you are. If you hate what lucas does then don't feed him the cash.

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

Mrs. Vader you have a lovely daughter

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

Well I am sure my PM will fill up after this censure of evil, but I'm pretty certain whether a member here or a person in r/l, Obsidian does not want to be aplace where people can be potentially vilified. So thanks for the interest, but we'll send this to the sandbox now :lol:

FLoSD.OBE

The universe is change;
your life is what our thoughts make it
- Marcus Aurelius (161)

:dragon: