Romance with Bao-Dur UNLOCKED!

Thanks for all the feedback! For the record, I'm going to have to side with everyone who called it "disturbing".

It was just something that had to be done, or we'd spend all our time obsessing about missed in-game... opportunities. :blink:

That was great. Too bad we can't get the other guys in the game to play.

Now there's an idea. Honestly, it doesn't take much time at all if you work with something like Macromedia Flash.

Come on, Atton fans! We need a love scene!

Would be fun to see if the Mandalore/Canderous fans makes one where you can get him to drop that armour of his... :p

But remembering what he looked like in his boxers in KOTOR 1... I'll pass... :thumbsup:

Nice work though Irien! Great fun and now that's out of the system *ahem* o:)

Funny...Yet very disturbing. Good job though >_<

Just because you're a bit thinner than your even fatter mum it doesn't mean you're in excellent physical shape, if you could fit through the door and view the normal people you'd notice that cheeseburger boy. Squid suck.

Those lines, so far as I am aware, are all in the game. There was only one I didn't recognise.

For example, the 'I haven't had time to work on you' line was originally said to the remote.

The 'this hand isn't just for show' is said on Telos' surface.

Etc.

The line I didn't recognise was the one said to Atton.

And in breaking news this hour: Top-Secret Bao-Dur/Spherical Utility Droid Romance Scandal Revealed!

Heh! He has a line that goes something like "I thought only utility droids had... size issues" that just begs to be taken the wrong way. I couldn't bring myself to include a remote/BD romance option in the flash scene, though- I'm jealous enough as is. :p Like Starphire pointed out in another thread:

The really sad thing is, given that the whole Atton death scene was cut, the BD/remote dialogue there was just about the only emotionally charged part of the plot wrapup.  ;)  He may not have had much to say to the Exile, but I know he loved that damned remote.

*heartbreak*

The really sad thing is, given that the whole Atton death scene was cut, the BD/remote dialogue there was just about the only emotionally charged part of the plot wrapup.  :(  He may not have had much to say to the Exile, but I know he loved that damned remote.

*heartbreak*

:o He loved me, too! ;) I mean... ummm... he loved the Exile, too. Yes... that is what I meant. The exile. *forced laugh* That is what I meant. Not me. Ummm... right. :">

:lol::-"

The line I didn't recognise was the one said to Atton.

It's actually said to Kreia, though I'm not sure if the scene was cut from the game. I've never personally been able to get him to say it, but that might have something do with my LS tendencies. I think if you go Dark earlier, there are a few dialogues where Bao-Dur confronts Kreia (and you) about how she's changing you for the worse.

Of course, Kreia doesn't take his interference well, and goes on a tirade about the inhumanity of a creature responsible for creating a device like the Mass Shadow Generator.

Poor BD. :(

I can't seem to see it through the end. I hear Bao dur talking to me for the first time, then I click him, I get a picture of his face with his mouth open and nothing happens.

Ditto. Is that supposed to be hilarious?

Ya should wait before the loading is complete before clicking on him, or this will happen...

Ditto. Is that supposed to be hilarious?

You have to let the whole thing download before you click, and since the file's pretty large, it takes a bit. For some reason, it seems to play the first bit as soon as it downloads, but stops downloading the rest if you "interrupt" it by clicking.

*baffled shrug*

Go figure.

• 3 weeks later...