Romance with Bao-Dur UNLOCKED!

Sometimes you just can't hold out for the patch.

http://www.sundell.net/~bcowley/baodur.html

Personally speaking, I'm really... really... really sorry.

Now that that's out of our system, I'm going to get back to work turning the poor guy to the Dark Side. ^_^ *sigh*

(edit: apparently the whole thing will stop if you click on the text before it's completely finished downloading. So don't do it!)

Hahahahahahahaha :D

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

It kind of highlighted for me how attractive his voice is when it isn't immediately apparent that it's coming from the big spiky whitish alien head of a guy with one arm.

Oh... for those with hubbies, boyfriends or little ones running around... headphones!  :)"

Although, my hubby and the little ones were looking at me like I had lost my mind becuase I was laughing so hard.  :D

My dad (a few rooms away) even called out to me, "You alright?" I was laughing so hard.

signature2.jpg

Fanfics:

KotOR II: After the Credits Rolled: Read

Force Sight: Read

Other:

Gaming Blog: Read

Oh... for those with hubbies, boyfriends or little ones running around... headphones!  :)"

Although, my hubby and the little ones were looking at me like I had lost my mind becuase I was laughing so hard.  :D

My dad (a few rooms away) even called out to me, "You alright?" I was laughing so hard.

So...you sound like an Iridonian in the midst of mating when you aren't alright?

Wonderful stuff made with a great deal of humor!

And the voice.... gawd... :blink:

Hillarious when Atton got caught... laughed so hard I almost fell off my chair and the husband wondered what the **** are you doing?

Irien, you really made up for all what we were missing out on the non-existent flirting options with Bao-Dur!

Keep up the good work! :)

That was funny as hell :D

War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse. The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself.

--John Stewart Mill--

"Victory was for those willing to fight and die. Intellectuals could theorize until they sucked their thumbs right off their hands, but in the real world, power still flowed from the barrel of a gun.....you could send in your bleeding-heart do-gooders, you could hold hands and pray and sing hootenanny songs and invoke the great gods CNN and BBC, but the only way to finally open the roads to the big-eyed babies was to show up with more guns."

--Black Hawk Down--

MySpace: http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fusea...iendid=44500195