Jedi Council == annoying *****

I was really quite peeved with the reformed Jedi council on Datooine. There I was, a LS character, quite glow in the dark. Two of the three Jedi had been helped by my interventions (Vroom does seem to be an exception here.) And what do they want to do???

It was one time when even a LS character wants to convert to the dark, if having your powers stripped away is the result of being useful.

Yes, I was very frustrated with that, too. After all I did for them, they're going to strip me of the force?! Then when Kreia hands them their keesters on a plate, I realized that ALL of the Jedi were now going to come from me (since Atris has fallen)... Pretty weighty when you stop to consider... One of my Padawans' Padawans' Padawans (etc...) will train Yoda...

Hrm.

I'm a goody little two-shoes lightsider if you haven't guessed...

Lightside... Darkside... I'm the guy with the lightsaber...

Don't forget Revan. He/She is a Jedi, too. At least when you've played LS. And I can't believe that Jolee and Juhani have been killed. But the idea that Joda has been trained by my Padawan's Padawan's ... Padawan, I like that ^^

But Bastila isn't a jedi anymore - I always assumed that she left the order after the events of the first KoTOR because she really loved Revan (if of course Revan was a guy - and I didn't particularly cared what she did if Revan was a hot chick). Perhaps she planned on having children with him... which isn't really Jedi like at all.

That is why on my last LS playthrough, I killed all of them and didn't get any DS points for doing so. Plus, I absorbed their essence and increased my Force capacity.

You can kill them even as LS? An excellent idea, one I never ever would have tried. Then again, Kreia and others have told me that I am the Last Jedi...which must mean these guys really aren't.

Then again, Kreia and others have told me that I am the Last Jedi...which must mean these guys really aren't.

If u finished the game u sould know not 2 trust anything Kreya says. Also it was the Sith which belived u were the last Jedi, which wasn't true (Kreya made them belive that 2 serve her interests). Also Jolee wasn't a Jedi in K1 anyway, he exiled himself. And acording 2 the chronicles from www.kotor2.com after the jedi civil war many other Jedi left the order in self-exile because they belived the council caused the war.

You know what's annoying in Star Wars ? Whatever the story, the jedi are always too few, they're almost always on the brink of being wiped out by nummericaly superior ennemies.

Don't they ever get the upper hand ? Not really efficient if you ask me.

Don't forget Revan. He/She is a Jedi, too. At least when you've played LS. And I can't believe that Jolee and Juhani have been killed. But  the idea that Joda has been trained  by my Padawan's Padawan's ... Padawan, I like that ^^

How dare you call darth Revan sloppy. I gutting the old man and cat woman like a pig and bathed in their bllod. :D

You know what's annoying in Star Wars ? Whatever the story, the jedi are always too few, they're almost always on the brink of being wiped out by nummericaly superior ennemies.

Thats not true. KOTOR 1 the jedi had the numbers and Revan and malak was able to convert many to balance the numbers.

In the new movies I and II there only two sith againest 1000+ jedis.

The story shows how the jedi made mistake that almost cost them order.

I only think Vrook is the fallen Jedi. And probably convince the others to remove your powers.

Guest Damar Stiehl

It seems (thank you George Lucas, you old sellout bastard) that the Force is like a big Ethernet hub... The more devices you connect to it, the lower speed everyone gets.

In Jedi vs. Sith comic books (which are considered canon) Darth Bane laments the fact that there are too many Sith and the Dark Side is spread too thin. So thin, in fact, that Bane's own powers are beginning to fail (he is affected by a poison that once upon a time wouldn't have done anything to him).

In the prequels (may they rot) Yoda and Mace complain about losing the Force to a degree... which is understandable given the number of Jedi and Padawans running around.

Guest Damar Stiehl

No. Read his dialog with the female Sithlord who poisoned him (whatever her name, my copies are boxed). The close approximation:

She: "You knew... (about the poison) and you still came for a second helping. And a third."

Bane: "Yes. Before, the poison wouldn't have harmed me. These days, the Sith are too numerous and the Dark Side is spread too thin."

There are apparently physical consequences of having too many Force users of the same alignment.

Yes, I was very frustrated with that, too.  After all I did for them, they're going to strip me of the force?!  Then when Kreia hands them their keesters on a plate, I realized that ALL of the Jedi were now going to come from me (since Atris has fallen)...  Pretty weighty when you stop to consider...  One of my Padawans' Padawans' Padawans (etc...) will train Yoda...

Hrm.

I'm a goody little two-shoes lightsider if you haven't guessed...

Lightside... Darkside...  I'm the guy with the lightsaber...

Yoda appears in a holocron during the game(somewhere in the Jedi Enclave sublevel), and it's logical because he is a thousand years old.

Also, I doesn't matter what alignment you are at the end of the game. If you are ls you get the lightside power, and if you are dark you get force crush.

Finally, I agree when it is said that the only fallen Jedi were Vrook and Atris in the game. Plus, Atris wasn't really a Jedi, because she was trying to restore the order on Telos, but wasn't padawaning.

Guest Damar Stiehl
What is with you people and taking comments literaly?

You know - either raid your momma's wallet for some spare change, or ask your friends for a donation, and buy yourself a big, shiny CLUE. At least I bothered to approximate a quote - you, on the other hand, have nothing to back your statements up.

You want to pick a fight with me just to pick a fight with me, fool? Sure, bring it... I wouldn't mind teaching you a lesson...

You decided to take those comments literaly ... is Vegere "there is no dark side" ideas also to be taken literaly?

There is no ultimate concept of The Force, Vegere, Kreia, Darth Bane, Yoda ... all have their own ideas of the Force and how it works but none is the "true" one.

Besides when I reas that line I still see it as my original post, perhaps I am wrong but that is something only the writter of that comic can say as what Bane intended, I read it the way I original posted and I cannot offer any more "proof" as how I read it.

And I am a bit tired of people taking things literaly, expecialy when its a character stating his ideas.

drakron.png

well you don't know how old Yoda is

In ROTJ Yoda says:

"When 900 years you reach look as good you will not"

So it definitely isn't a holo recording of Yoda on dantooine.

:p

I thought it was 800... either way, Yoda's less than 1000 years old, and even if he wasn't, he still wouldn't be old enough to have been in KOTOR. That's not Yoda in the holocron. Did you think Vandar was yoda, too?