The last few hours of the game

I've played through the game once. And when answering my questions, please bear in mind -

- I played through on darkside

- I haven't played KOTOR 1 so please fill me in if relevant

Ok, I think due to a bug or something (I haven't patched the game yet) I missed most of the cutscenes except for the Traya and Sion battle preambles. My main questions are:

- Why the HELL does Exile go back to Malachor V? All of a sudden I was leaving the Ravager. No cutscene, nothing. Then freaky planet with the scary music.

- Who goes with him? I saw nothing of the final characters. The cutscenes of Bao-Dur and Remote, and Remote and G0-T0, went past in about a second due to a bug.....what is the deal with the shadow mass generator and restarting it? And I'm hearing things about duels between characters (Mira/Hanharr). I didnt even ever have Mira as a party member, I killed her! What happens to all of your team?

Other general questions:

- I'm also hearing rumours of some cool sounding items belonging to Revan and Malak (armour, lightsabers)......are they true? What unique items are there in the game?

- And why do you appear alongside Revan in the secret tomb on Korriban?

Thanking you, go KOTOR 3!

Kaleb, Sith Lord

"Why the HELL does Exile go back to Malachor V? All of a sudden I was leaving the Ravager. No cutscene, nothing. Then frealy planet with the scary music."

Well, I played lightside and the exile in the lightsided goes back to stop Kreia from doing something like killing herself to rid the universe of you....

As for the reason right after the ravenger..it happens to everyone....after you fight the ravenger battles...you go off to the last planet automatically

"I haven't played KOTOR 1 so please fill me in if relevant"

Just to let you know, KOTOR 1 doesn't make much of a difference, you can still chose in the beginning if you wanted Reven to be male, female, darkside, or lightside. The only thing that would change is certain characters (And not really important characters either) you encounter a few times and a possible hologram thingy on Korriban....and even then, it's based upon the answers you gave Atton in the beginning, not if you actually played the first game.

"Who goes with him? I saw nothing of the final characters. The cutscenes of Bao-Dur and Remote, and Remote and G0-T0, went past in about a second due to a bug.....what is the deal with the shadow mass generator and restarting it? And I'm hearing things about duels between characters (Mira/Hanharr). I didnt even ever have Mira as a party member, I killed her! What happens to all of your team?"

Everyone except Kreia, who's already there. You just mainly deal with first of all the exile, Mira (if you're lightsided), and the remote. The deal is nothing much....it doesn't do anything...it's a worthless thing you have to do just to continue on with the game.....And Mira and Hanharr at least duel on the last planet.....maybe that's only lightsided. And that's supposedly after Hanharr was killed the first time Mira and Hanharr fought. And I don't know the dark side ending, but in the lightsided, if you ask Kreia after you defeat her, she tells you they all die some way or other....and then you just see the damn ship that fell into a hole come and rescue you and you fly away....Wanna know the darkside but I can't get my friend to tell me.

"I'm also hearing rumours of some cool sounding items belonging to Revan and Malak......are they true? What unique items are there in the game?"

First I heard of this

"I'm also hearing rumours of some cool sounding items belonging to Revan and Malak......are they true? What unique items are there in the game?"

First I heard of this

Malak's armor is available, if you're really high level, thanks to the random loot generator. If you don't use explots / cheats, though, you will most likely not get it.

His armor isn't anything great, anyways, so you're not missing out on anything here.