Influencing people and still being dark side?

How does one influence people to be jedi and still remain darksided?

Sorry, I had to quickly restart my computer...

But anyways, you have to like be nice and do nice stuff...and that takes away dark side points and I don't even mean talking to them! Actions! Stuff like that.

I want to know, is it possible to make them jedi and still be darksided! And if so, how can you do that and is it possible not to have to turn darkside AFTER they are jedi and continue to be darksided while influencing these people.

Certain NPC's just are programmed to give LSP for influence, a few others DSP. Can't change it.

Atton's a funny duck...kind of a LS guy yet you get influence for killing 'innocents'. Hmm...

Basic strategy is to try and turn those you want to be Jedi as early as possible - maybe even by not finishing a planet's main plot quest before heading to another to pick up an NPC you want (Dantoon & Nal Shadda mostly) and try not to do all the DSP quests until they're Jedi. Then run around doing Dark things/main plot to catch up.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Well I managed to totally lose influence with T3M4 by being mean as much as possible and was able to get the final wisdom bonus for the PC.

I suspect that losing influence completely with the NPCs that can become Jedi work the same. Take the NPCs with you that usually give positive influence with LS events and do the exact opposite. Kill innocents and treat them like dirt. When influence is completely negative (and can't go down anymore), you will have completely "broken" them and should have opportunity to turn them to Jedi. Only Atton seems to respond well to gaining influence whether with DS or LS acts depending on how you handle them. Only thing is, though they turn Jedi, in all likelihood, they will be completely opposite in alignment to your PC LOL.

Next time, I plan to take Hk47 along and do acts which he is completely critical of to totally lose influence with him and unlock his conversation to gain the stat bonuses.

That's an interesting discovery. I suppose that makes sense...never would have thought of it myself. Thanks for sharing that. Makes me think of...some strategies... :(

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

I finished the game as a DS male character and I managed to turn Atton and the Handmaiden into (Dark) Jedi. You can get the influence by talking to them on Ebon Hawk. Just make sure that the Handmaiden isn't around when you're doing bad stuff or you'll lose influence with her.

When Atton tells you about his time in the Mandalorian War and Jedi Civil War approve of what he did and say that the Republic deserved what happened to it.

If you do it right he should turn into a Dark Jedi Sentinel.

For the Handmaiden talk to Kreia about Handmaiden's mother and then suggest training her in the way of the Sith. After that talk to the Handmaiden (be sure to finish you training with her) and offer to train her in the Dark Side of the Force.