Can't use Bao-Dur or Kreia in part

as the title and description says, after I fought with the initiates at the academy of the jedi woman who exiled you (can't rememper her name). I can't use Bao-Dur or Kreia. I mean I can pick them as party members but I can only talk with them if I controll them and talk with the main character and they wont follow me. Anyone else have this problem and can I fix it?

I had the same exact thing happen and the only solution I found was reloading from a point before it happened. Hopefully this is one issue that will be addressed in the patch as quite a few others have had it as well.

It has only happened to me once out of the 5 times I have played it through but I have no idea what the trigger is.

Same here happened to me in the second play. And what I did differently is that I sparred at the jedi academy.

I don't mind not talking to the old bat, but Bao Dur is supposed to make me a lightsaber...

Edit: fortunatly he created the lightsaber for me outside of ebon hawk (as Omonoth said, select Bao dur and talk to PC).