the real bastila

Look at all the stuff she done. :ph34r:

Mercenaries (2005) (VG) (voice) .... Jennifer Mui, News Correspondent 1, Pundit 1

Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic II - The Sith Lords (2004) (VG) .... Bastila Shan

Metroid Prime 2: Echoes (2004) (VG) (voice) .... Samus Aran

The Bard's Tale (2004) (VG) (voice) .... Additional Voices

Tak 2: The Staff of Dreams (2004) (VG) .... Flora

ShellShock: Nam '67 (2004) (VG) (voice) .... Nurses #1

"Brandy & Mr. Whiskers" (2004) TV Series (voice) .... Margo

Galleon (2004) (VG) (voice) .... Faith

Syphon Filter: The Omega Strain (2004) (VG) (voice) .... Maggie/Mara Aramov

Samurai Jack: The Shadow of Aku (2004) (VG) (voice) .... Kid, Lizard, Villager, Slave

Metal Gear Solid: The Twin Snakes (2004) (VG) (voice) .... Dr. Naomi Hunter

Scooby-Doo! Mystery Mayhem (2004) (VG) (voice) .... Poltergeist/Computer Voice/Shermantech Scientists

Onimusha 3 (2004) (VG) (voice) .... Michelle Aubert (English)

... aka Onimusha 3: Demon Siege (USA)

Wrath Unleashed (2004) (VG) (voice)

Maximo Vs. Army of Zin (2004) (VG) (voice) .... Elizabet/White Lady

... aka Maximo II

"Camp Lazlo" (2004) TV Series .... Mrs. McCannon/Misty/Susie/

Xenosaga Episode II: Jenseits von Gut und B

After that kind of "over use", you start looking at list before buying a game, to make sure you get one where she isn't deatured in... :p"

First time I heard her was as Dynaheir in BG1, no big deal, she didn't have any dialogue of significance. First time I noticed her was as Fall from Grace in PS:T, all well and good, actually liked her voice there. When I ran across Mazzy Fentan in BG2, I started avoiding halflings in my party. As bastila in K1 (and cameo in K2) she made me cringe and wish they would take somebody "fresh" instead of recycling the old voices. Or at least somebody who can play "different" parts/personalities like Grey Delisle (Viconia/Nalia/Jeanette/Therese/Handmaiden) :p

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

So this thread exists to... say that a certain person isn't as hot as a computer game character? My life has just been... enriched.

Lol, indeed aurora. This came up on the old Bioware boards a long time ago. And I think the point was made that Bioware gave Bastila's Jennifer's eyes.

Seems to fit, as far as I can see.

And she really is a terrific voice-actor. The characters she does just scream of life. Part of the reason I adore KotOR so much is because of her voicing.

OMG shes metroid, and alex roivas from Eternal Darkness.....wow I'm in love.

As for recycled voice, I've played quite a few of those games and never made the connection, I guess theres something about Bastilas British accent thats hypnotizing....