nar shadduh-whuh?

so, i can't talk the hutt into sleeping again. i already woke him up. i've done everything else that i can think of minus the boring pazaak quest (personally, i think the game is lousy). (pazaak, not the whole of kotor II)

so now i can't sneak into his vault. also gorzo (or whatever) hasn't contacted me yet. also, mira is just hanging out near the ebon hawk but i can't talk to her. any ideas? do i need to redue the dancing thing to get the hutt to fall alseep again?

i hope not. that'd be a couple of hours of my life i can't get back ;-)

thanks everyone!

thanks! i got it!

but, now i've done everything except playing pazaak to draw gotto out. i think. also, mora STILL doesn't talk to me. do i have to play the pazaak stuff? what am i missing? could someone tell me how to draw him out?

any ideas?

thanks!

Wait. Mira's hanging out by the ship? That don't sound right. I think you hit a bug somewhere.

If not, have you tried paying the little bat dude by the bar?

Yep, that's the common Nar Shaddaa bug that the "cut-scene" characters who should be invisible become visable (Mira at ship (see pic), Twins at doors to entertainment and Hanharr near the Duros dealer.

Also, to the main question: Go-to doesn't contact you, Visquis does, already got a inventation from him???

(If not piss off the Exchange and then he will contact you when you leave Ebon Hawk)

Kill off the two gangs in the refuge sector, and then you get a visit by the slavers and then you should get a call by visquas (or what ever). allso try destroing the droid in the swoop garage (just talk to the Twilek female standing near the twilek on the floor) or try running off the Rodian male that wants you to kill the female...

Ohh and the bug on nar shadaa when Mira and hanhar just stand there its funny when i had it even when Mira was in my party there would be two Miras the one standing near the Ebon hawk and the one in my parti

The Nar Shadda quests are quite linear, and very easy to break. I really had no clue what was going on the first time through, because I apparently did them in the wrong order. Cut scenes triggered before I was ready, and there was no going back to fix it without replaying the whole area. 'What? No airspeeder? But I didn't get to touch it!' and 'You stupid bimbo, I told you where your husband is. I told HIM where YOU were. And there is nobody left standing in your way. I killed every blessed one of them! Why won't you just LEAVE and give me my XP?'

I am basically sick of Nar Shaddah, because I'm not a walkthrough person, and I really AM going to figure out the optimal progression of events, dammit.

and I really AM going to figure out the optimal progression of events, dammit.

Nal Shad is really frustrating because if you don't do things in the 'right order' you miss out on a lot of the quests, or whatever. I think some of them you can come back later to finish, but it's still annoying to be in the middle of something, leave an area to try and finish that something, and suddenly be whisked away to deal w/the Exchange etc.

It took me a long time but I did finally figure out the best way to progress for my own playstyle. Barely. I manage to get 3 lightsabers and Atton to Jedi and most of the quests I cared about done.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

If you've already gone too far plot/quest-wise and can't make the hutt sleep, you can just use brute force to make that door open.

Just keep clicking on the security option for the door over and over, while at the same time pausing/unpausing. It takes a few tries, but at a certain point, the door'll open regardless of the kath hound fade-out thing and you can run in. I was able to do this in two separate games.

Nothing like the direct approach!

Did you talk to Kalah-Nah, that bat/rat like creature in the Entertainment Promenade? You can bribe him 2,000 credits to let the Exchange know how you feel about them. This will set up the meeting with Visquis.