some bad comments about the game

hi im new to this forum and i finished kotor 2 some days ago and would like to post some comments about the game

while for most of the game i was very involved by the story(couldnt stop playing) i got disapointed in the end. i felt like i just played an incomplete game, that obidisian had like 70% of the game complete and by some reason(ex: the owner of obdisian came to the developers and said "just put complete the story with whatever junk comes in your head because we need to finish the game quicky and start selling)(and im not talking about bugs) im sure that most people who have finished the game know what im talking about, there are so many "holes that must be filled" in the story that i think they should release not only a bug patch but also with a lot of content.

And theres nothing wich can make me believe they really finished the game, that game end where you go to malachor completely alone except for mira, it was like they were planning to put a side story for each character in your party and decided to stop and instead made kreia "talk about the future of your party.thats surely not all missing in the game but if i list everything its going to be a real long post.

im a fan of black isle titles like fallout 1 and 2,planescape torment and baldurs gate (and it was because of these and other excellent earlier crpgs that i bought the game in the day it was released)series and star wars kotor 2 had everything to be put in the same level of these classics if it was not for these failures in the game. so it would be good the developers think more about if the players will aprove the game before releasing them....

hi im new to this forum and i finished kotor 2 some days ago and would like to post some comments about the game

while for most of the game i was very involved by the story(couldnt stop playing) i got disapointed in the end. i felt like i just played an incomplete game, that obidisian had like 70% of the game complete and by some reason(ex: the owner of obdisian came to the developers and said "just put complete the story with whatever junk comes in your head because we need to finish the game quicky and start selling)(and im not talking about bugs) im sure that most people who have finished the game know what im talking about, there are so many "holes that must be filled" in the story that i  think they should release not only a bug patch but also with a lot of content.

I think you want to amble over to the Spoiler forum and read some about cut content.

Here we go again... <_<

We've been over this !! Read some of the other threads about this subject, trust me there's alot more then you can handle.

This is by no means an attack, I'm simply trying to emphasize that while your disppointement is understandable, it has been reviewed at length, and doing so again becomes more then redundant.

Observation: Constantly whining about things you cannot change is a very insignificant, meatbag thing to do.