droid planet screen shots

I thought there might be some good hearted people out there who didn't want me and others to be forced to buy some stupid program just to view a few pics.

But I guess there are only a holes like you.

why would you have to buy it? just download the trial version....its not too complicated.

I thought there might be some good hearted people out there who didn't want me and others to be forced to buy some stupid program just to view a few pics.

But I guess there are only a holes like you.

why would you have to buy it? just download the trial version....its not too complicated.

Indeed. And if that's not good enough, there's also freeware programs that can handle the *.rar format.

If these are real, I would say they should have dropped Korriban and included this one instead. They could always have added that extra tomb to this one.

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

WInrar owns your ass. ZIp files are so passe.

"For ourselves, we shall not trouble you with specious pretences- either of how we have a right to our empire because we overthrew the Mede, or are now attacking you because of wrong that you have done us- and make a long speech which would not be believed; and in return we hope that you, instead of thinking to influence us by saying that you did not join the Lacedaemonians, although their colonists, or that you have done us no wrong, will aim at what is feasible, holding in view the real sentiments of us both; since you know as well as we do that right, as the world goes, is only in question between equals in power, while the strong do what they can and the weak suffer what they must."

I don't know. It looks like one big factory. I'm not sure I would have liked they cut Korriban (or any other world) to have that one in. But anyway it's difficult to say from just a few screenies and no info whatsoever on plots and characters.

BTW, those black and pink robes suck. :)

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.

I don't know. It looks like one big factory. I'm not sure I would have liked they cut Korriban (or any other world) to have that one in. But anyway it's difficult to say from just a few screenies and no info whatsoever on plots and characters.

Korriban was just an example of something that had little to offer, except nostalgia for K1 players. The one you were looking for could have been on any other planet, no particular reason for it to be there. Same thing with the thing in the cave, it could have been moved to somewhere else without much of a loss. Just thought it would have been nice to see more "previously unseen" seen worlds, Dantooine already covering the flashbacks to K1... :devil:

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

• 3 weeks later...