Romance

Who do you want to romance in KOTOR2?  

97 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you want to romance in KOTOR2?

• Mira
    • Atris
    • Kreia
    • The Other White Jedi Girl
    • The Queen of Onderon
    • Atton Rand
    • Darth Sion
    • The Masked Sith
    • T3-M4

er...well if the Jedi Council was around...it would kind of ruin the mood would it not? : ;)

But again,not what you were talking about I don't think.

Sorry I have a "dirty" mind. ;)

:p:lol::lol: I see. Well nothing to worry about then since that wasn't what I meant ;).

Despite the fact that many people who've played KOTOR has a negative view on it, I'm still very optimistic about the Februari release and can't wait to get my paws on the game :D

Romances are a way to deepen character interactions between the PC and the romantic interest NPC. If it has a good impact on the plot and has strong depth, then it can potentially add much to the game. And in an RPG, story and characters can never be too fleshed out. Except for Carth of course.

The option of romance should be given to the player. However if they player chooses not to, they need not engage in it. For the anti-romancers claiming that it takes away resources better used for the plot, the romance can deepen the characters and help the player establish a better relationship with the pair or perhaps even pairs. Nontheless if the romance is well written then it is a high quality aspect of the side-plot of the game anti-romancers need not take interest in.

I would love to see Atris as a romantic option for my male NPC :lol: As for a female character, that depends entirely on Atton Rand's character.

Romances are a way to deepen character interactions between the PC and the romantic interest NPC. If it has a good impact on the plot and has strong depth, then it can potentially add much to the game. And in an RPG, story and characters can never be too fleshed out. Except for Carth of course.

The option of romance should be given to the player. However if they player chooses not to, they need not engage in it. For the anti-romancers claiming that it takes away resources better used for the plot, the romance can deepen the characters and help the player establish a better relationship with the pair or perhaps even pairs. Nontheless if the romance is well written then it is a high quality aspect of the side-plot of the game anti-romancers need not take interest in.

I would love to see Atris as a romantic option for my male NPC :lol: As for a female character, that depends entirely on Atton Rand's character.

EXACTLY. If you want a way for your customers to be involved in the story and to actually care about the characters you need to have romance and a deep friendship scenario. Although it's not that important for me personally, I can't stress how much it adds to the overall gaming experience for the average user.

I think if Obsidian excludes romance scenarios from their game they're really missing the boat. On that same note, certainly a romantic relationship should not be explored if you don't want to.

Why are poeple voting for Atris when they dont know who she is?

Does any1 have any screen shots of her?

Another great idea by the people who brought you beer milkshakes!

"I don't see a problem...then again, SW isn't my life, so what do I know...." - some who makes 27.8 post per day on a SW forum!

Actually there is a screenshot of her, wearing a hood.

Do u have a link for that?

"I don't see a problem...then again, SW isn't my life, so what do I know...." - some who makes 27.8 post per day on a SW forum!

lastgame the romance lead to the dark side which kinda was not fair I hope thi game fixes that and there is a light side romance and a dark side romance thats plot central which is what makes it fun either we go for nookie or we save the galaxy.

I'm sure some SW fat ass fans would go for nookie cuz they're never getting other wise Nerds :o

lastgame the romance lead to the dark side which kinda was not fair I hope thi game fixes that and there is  a light side romance and a dark side romance thats plot central which is what makes it fun either we go for nookie or we save the galaxy.

I'm sure some SW fat ass fans would go for nookie cuz they're never getting other wise  Nerds :o

How did it lead to the DS? It never did for me. Infact i always finished the game LS when i did the romance. The romance was harder to complete if you went ds!

But I obviously dont know as much as you. :o

Isn't that supposed to be the whitehaired jedi?

Maybe but why would there be 2 female jedi that are very similar?

I thought of that but isn't it just replication. Dont you want a variety of different characters?