read before voting.

read first post before voting.  

47 members have voted

1. 1. read first post before voting.

• yes
    • no
    • ><FISH'> is too sexy...

Actually there was an Episode I-III but MPAA did not approve nor re-approved the screenplays which George Lucas wrote. It was Anti-Vietnam, Anti-Governemnt, Anti-Corporation in Episode I-III screenplays. And, all those about Episode VII-IX, believe it there are screenplays for Episode I-IX. George Lucas even told the fans in 1979 that there is not enough to cover in 6 Episodes but in 9. I do not think Star Wars movies are dead yet. Doubted, George Lucas said he would not make Episode VII-IX recently. He forgot to mention his children.

If an Episode VII-IX were made it would be by his kids.

if I understand you question correct, it's a bit ambigious, you are asking if we thought, while watching episode IV, that there was an episode I-III already released? .. in that case no, I knew that 4 was the "first" ..

Fortune favors the bald.

The "Episode IV" wasn't in the original Star Wars, so no, didn't suspect an episode 1-3 until movie episode 2 was released and called episode 5...

See my answer to one of your other posts:

http://forums.obsidianent.com/index.php?sh...ndpost&p=305481

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

No, but those movies came out well before I could identify Roman numerals

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

Nope. I was in Junior High for the original release... everyone wore Star Wars costumes for Halloween that year. I wanted to be Princess Lea and was stuck with Raggedy Anne... *shakes fist*

He might have an idea in mind that it would be a trilogy or trilogies... but it was more a pipe dream and there was no concrete plans... just vague ideas. But that was all before George last touch with the public... and reality. Two words.... Jarjar Binks. :)

Oh... and I almost voted for the sexy fishy. :blink: You wouldn't be Iridonian :blink: , would you?

I wouldn't think anybody who was alive for the original release of ep. IV would think there were ep. I-III.

I sure didn't, despite the fact that I was *very* young when ep. IV came out. It was just a given. Star Wars started at ep. IV.

Please review my fanfic!

Atton's Redemption

Atton's Motivation July 30: CHAPTER 26 is up!

--------------

DISCLAIMER: These posts may contain humour. No warranties as to the gelogenic qualities, either expressed or implied, are undertaken by the undersigned. All rights reserved. This does not affect your IQ. Any issues, see your psychologist or increase your dosage. --Metadigital