Where is the power cell?

In Nar Shadaar you are supposed to get the power cell for the swoop bike.

Where do you get it?

It is from that Ithorian after you do a sidequest for him, right?

So I did the sidequest and he told me I would get the power cell and then he dissapeared and I went to the bike and it still told me I had to have the power cell.

So what's up? :rolleyes:

Well, I don't know if you did this, but when I got the power cell, I used it in the computer at the docks. You get only one power cell, so you can either do that quest or fix the airspeeder. I didn't learn this until too late, though. :rolleyes:

On the bright side, the airspeeder is only part of the game for a really short time, and you probably won't miss it.

When you finished the quest did you actually get the powercell or just let him walk off.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Now that I think about it I got the power cell and I must have put it in that computer because all three of them are active now.

So what do I do now? I'm supposed to track down that exchange boss, Goto was it? I figured you would need the airspeeder for that and now you tell me it's too late to get the power cell... :rolleyes:

Now that I think about it I got the power cell and I must have put it in that computer because all three of them are active now.

So what do I do now? I'm supposed to track down that exchange boss, Goto was it? I figured you would need the airspeeder for that and now you tell me it's too late to get the power cell... :rolleyes:

The landspeeder was mostly for two things, one for quick transport around and two, more importantly,

it provided an opportunity for a bit of influence with Bao Dur

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

Correct. The airspeeder is NOT necessary to make the game progress. It's just something to save you a little shoe leather on Nar Shaddaa, and by the time I had a chance to fix it, I had completed all the quests it would have let me transit to quicker.

So it's no big deal, aside from the above spoily bit. :cool:

Basically, just do every quest you can find. This is easily the most annoying bit of the game for me. Make sure that you help or hurt the exchange as much as possible (Depending what alignment you are) and eventually you'll get a message telling you what to do next.

All right, thanks for the help but I'm still stuck on Nar Shaddaa. What I really need to know is how you find Goto so that I can get on with the main quest.

Trust me. He will find you. You can pay some folks to spread a bad 'rep' for you, but I've never had to waste the credits. Get all your quests done elsewhere, do the Refugee Quad, and hang onto something when you come back out.

Ok thanks I know what to do now.

Just one more question.

You know there is a couple of aliens who wants you to find their leader at that gas-pub. I can't find him. Is he in the closed room and then how do you open it?

Ok thanks I know what to do now.

Just one more question.

You know there is a couple of aliens who wants you to find their leader at that gas-pub. I can't find him. Is he in the closed room and then how do you open it?

Best to read this after completing Nar Shaddaa's Main Quest, you can always go back and finish the Side Quest anyway:

In the big bar-shootout coming late, he is the only one who doesn't attack

It is not required to do this mission for the meating of Goto...