Twice through and I still don't get it.

I've read many of the threads of people complaining about the lack of plot, the lame character development, the text and voice errors....blah blah blah.

I just wanted to bring up some things that I noticed on my second play through and see if any of you have experienced or thought about these things too.

1. Why the hell did Kreia even bring the exile to Malachor to kill him when one of the last things she says is "I would have killed the galaxy to preserve you." Is it her objective to kill the exile or to keep him alive? MAKE UP YOUR MINDS RETARDS!!!

2. I was browsing through the list of videos that I had unlocked and there were some that I had not seen during game play because of this weird bug I kept getting. The video would be going and I could here it but not see it. It happened like 4 different times, and it was the same videos for both of my playthroughs. I noticed one called "the death of the ebon hawk". I watched it, and it was that scene where the ebon hawk comes disloged from the rocks and falls down and is destroyed. But then I got to thinking..........AT THE END OF THE GAME IT SHOWS THE EBON HAWK FLYING OFF INTO SPACE!!!!!!!! WTF??????? Did you see anyone fixing it up? I didnt.

3. After finally defeating Kreia, you get a dialogue option to choose what to do. You can choose to stay and wait for other Jedi, or leave but not bring your friends with you. In both of my playthroughs I decided to purposely skip this choice until after I made Kreia tell me about all the things that were going to happen to the other characters. After she gets done spilling all the beans (lame beans at that) the choice of what to do option never comes back up. You can only tell her to "rest" because her work was finished.

4. IF THE EXILE JUST KILLED KREIA AND THEY WERE FORCE BONDED TOGETHER, WHY DID THE EXILE NOT DIE TOO?????? The whole damn game was talking about how when she gets hurt, he gets hurt blah blah blah. So now that were at the end of the game none of that matters anymore?

5. What a cop out at the end, having Kreia just stand there and tell the exile what would happen. Why not show things happening as she narrates or something? At least let me get to see my badass Handmaiden once more before the game is over.

I know there have probably been posts about all these topics before, but I though I could get them off my chest and maybe some of you could give me some answers.

I don't think there will be anymore play throughs for me. The story is now dull and the game is repetitious.

I did think the Consular class was WAY better than the Sentinel class. I used Sentinel the first time through and had some difficulties here and there. Second time through was with a Consular who absolutely OWNED everyone he came in contact with. By the time I hit Trayus Academy, I could take out an entire room full of Sith and Dark Jedi with 2 hits of force lightning. Wasn't even a challenge at that point. Made Sion and Kreia look like little bitches.

Anyway..............

Where KOTOR 1 was like a whole story with beggining and end, KOTOR 2 is a prologue to KOTOR 3 in which you eirther take the place of the exile and fight the true sith, or you start from scrach again.

Basically the whole story is to let you know that you and Revan are the only ones who are ready to take on the battle ahead, and you must join him/go against him when fighting the true sith.

I can't take you even an ounce seriously when you use the word "retards" as an insult.

First off, that's a verb.

Secondly, using any variation of the word "retarded" to mean stupid is erroneous, vicious, and small. My son is retarded, he is not stupid. My sister in law is stupid, she is not retarded. See how that works?

When you've gained a little maturity that allows me to see past your first few lines, I'd love to re-read your post and talk about what you have to say.

All the questions are ones which have been dissected over and over in this forum and many answers have been offered up. Here's some of the answers:

1) Kreia would like the Exile to become the strongest they can be, especially if they are to go and aid Revan. This means that the Exile has to defeat or break with everyone they currently have ties to. If the Exile dies, the Exile wasn't strong enough anyway.

2) This could be a case of more time elapsing than the game would appear to show (maybe they have just enough time to make enough repairs to get the Ebon Hawk spaceworthy - it could be that a couple of hours elapse between the Exile killing Kreia and getting back to the where the ship was - not unfeasable). Or maybe the ship wasn't that badly damaged in the first place - a case of looking worse than it was. After all, at the beginning of the game the ship is fairly banged up with half of the ship either gone or inoperable, and yet it still manages to make it to Peragus.

3) Why is this such a negative point? Maybe Kreia no longer has the will or desire to tell you, or maybe because you didn't already know, it leaves it so that you don't have to make up your mind...

4) This could just be a case of Kreia having manipulated the Exile all along, perhaps she caused him to feel the pain. Or maybe by finally betraying the Exile, the Exile's bond was finally broken. Maybe the bond was never actually lethal, or maybe her idea was to make the Exile hate her so much that he had the will to resist the bond in the end. See number one.

5) Yes, it's a cop-out. The ending was rushed. Still, I really enjoyed the game up until then.

The ending was short indeed, but sugar-coating it wouldn't change it, are you really so shallow that you recquire a "happy" little ending to every game you play, are you one of those people posting tearful threads about betrayal, adding new content and hounding Obsidian to fix it ? There is no ending here and that's precisely the point.

In any case, that game is not defined by it's ending, it is a great game, I enjoyed on 2 playthroughs and I'm entertaining a third sometime.

I believe alot of people need to make their peace with this ending and so do you.

1. Kreia never wanted to kill the Exile; she meant for the Exile to kill her. It was the Exile's final test, Kreia's last gift to her. It's a Sith thing.

2. Between the two of them, T3 and Bao-Dur could easily have rebuilt the Hawk while the Exile was running through the caves and arguing with the Sith at the academy.

3. If you skip a choice during dialogue, there is no reason to expect that you can return to that choice later.

4. At this point, the Exile knows the whole truth about everything that happened to her, including the bond between her and Kreia, and she has regained control over it.

5. I suppose some 'whatever happened to...?' animations would have been nice, but (Force Persuade) the ending is fine as it is.

It would help you 'get it' if you paid more attention to what is actually being said during the game, since you've already played through twice. Influence is also necessary to get the whole story.

Wow, I didn't think you all were going to hate me. I never said the game was bad, I just was confused about a few things. After all I did put about 70 hours into playing through twice right? Thanks for clearing some of it up for me. I'm not too up on some of the current information like some of you insiders are.

My apoligies to wictchzenka. It's a bad habbit but one that is hard to break. It wasn't meant as an insult. It's sorta like how lots of people refer to things that are lame as "gay". They aren't really saying that gay people are lame.......just using the word that seems to have caught on.

And come on there DorrieB, I can read. I paid special attention to the dialogue both times, but very specifically on the second time through after I had learned about some of the popular complaints. I wanted to see if I could catch some of the things that others have experienced. Trying to rationalize answers out of the ending of the game by assuming things does not fly with me.

Example. You said the the ebon hawk could have been fixed by Bao-Dur and his remote and that would explain how it flies off in the end. I'm not sure if your game is different than mine, but last I saw the remote was pinned down by GO-TO and I never saw what became of that situation. So by the cut scene that I saw, your explanation doesn't float. No offense, but that is the way I saw it go down.

Obviously the game is flawed, but it was still fun twice through. I'm not placing blame here either cause I dont' know at what point in the game process the ball got dropped. Just wanted some clarification, of which I have recieved plenty. Thank you all.

I agree with one thing at least. Despite the fact that it says counsler recommended for adanced players it is the easiest class to play through as. There are few mobs that will resist your force spam. I think Kreia is the only one that resisted at all.

I do feel there were some blatent gaps in the end of the game. While I can use my imagination (and did) there were big wholes due to a rushed game. In the end I still felt excitment for what may come in the next game.

1. The final test Exile had to go through is kill his master, the one who tought him, which is... (dramatic suspension)... (drums)... Kreia! Maybe that's some remnant of her early Sith ways, of appreantices killing their masters.

2. Yes, the Ebon Hawk is flying into space. Why? Who knows? Obisidian had little time to work on K2, unlike Bioware on K1, so the game is a bit lacking. Though I'm sure they had plentiful reasons for doing it, and not something else. Stating all the possible ones will take too long.

3. Ever thought the delay was meant not during the game? As in, you keep the Exile's fate completely in question?

4. It's said one time at least that bonds can be broken, like when someone falls too far that the bond cant be felt. Or maybe the bond was fake?

5. Too much unnessecary work? Maybe throw a few cutscenes and a free Darth Traya poster for the Exile to keep? Maybe a dark-side-flavored gum too. Sheesh <_<

If Kreia is the end then it's a poor one. IMO you need a nice little video at the end at the very least. The dialogue was nice, but this isn't a book (though it's similiar) it cost about 5 times more then a book and should have something other then some dialogue about what happens to your compainions.

4. kreia said that when you two where in a fight you did not get kreias damage and kreia did not get hurt becase your sences were trained too dissregarde that things....

Hope you understand i am not god at writing english it is not my native language