NPC noses!

I admire the fact every NPC humanoid nose is different.

Bao's tatooed/lined nose is too obvious so it's not included. Probably not too hard anyway...but I was bored. :thumbsup:

----------------

Who's nose is whose? (the answers are in a post further below)

(the choices:) Atton - Visas -- Disciple -- Handmaiden -- Kreia -- Mira

A nose1.jpg

B nose2.jpg

C nose3.jpg

D nose4.jpg

E nose5.jpg

F nose7.jpg

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Well it seems that I might have been a little quick in responding to this thread, so I apologise to LasyCrimson and hopefully the thread will prove to be of interest.

The universe is change;
your life is what our thoughts make it
- Marcus Aurelius (161)

:dragon:

:)

Don't know how interesting it actually is but thanks.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

This is a damn tricky one... normally I recognise people by their eyes :thumbsup:

Well, time to humiliate myself in public by guessing:

Nose B looks maskuline, could be Atton.

Nose F could be Handmaiden, she does have that grey/bluish skin, even before I turn her DS

Nose D could be Mira, she has a slightly "reddish" skintone.

Nosa A looks rather big, could be Disciple (as a spy, he is used to put his nose everywhere where it doesn't belong)

Nose C could be Visas, although it isn't really her nose, but her mouth you look at when she speaks.

That leaves Nose E for Kreia, although that one doesn't really look like her.

Nose E could be Attons instead and Kreia Nose B

I give up, I don't have the right nose for this (and LadyCrimson can stop laughing at my feeble attempts at putting noses on the people now) :D

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

Anyway Human Horn helps with the snu snu

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

Who's nose is whose?

I hope you intend to post the answer eventually some day :thumbsup:

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

Yeah, I wasn't sure how to go about posting the answer. :p

I guess I can put it in spoiler tags so people can look or not as they please. heh

Anyway, I'd seen other posts on other forums of this sort, and thought it might be a fun guessing topic. I couldn't do eyes since Visa's has that veil on...and I don't think they were quite as distinct, either.

I'll post the answer a bit later.

PS - the color of the noses isn't a good indicator...depends on the lighting of the spot when I took the screenie. :)

OK...here's the answers. :devil:

A =

Visas

B =

Kreia

C =

Mira

D =

Atton

E =

Disciple

F =

Handmaiden

Urghh...

Now is the time to cheat and go back and edit my original post :">

Only two noses right. Who could have guessed that Visas had a big ugly nose :devil: