The T3-M4 Poll

What do you think of T3-M4 after playing the game?  

69 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of T3-M4 after playing the game?

• For once he's actually important
    • He's still pointless.....
    • Droids for the win!
    • Useless on the battlefield......
    • Deet, deet-beep, boop, weep
    • Dwooo..........
    • What? Pazaak again?
    • Probably joyriding in the system right now, laughing at me....
    • He should get "special" attachments for Mira/Visas/Disciple/etc.
    • Sexiest droid alive

:shifty:

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

If anybody had told me after Kotor1, that I would ever voluntarily take the portable drinks tray along outside the Ebon Hawk again, I would have said they were crazy.

I now stand corrected.

It is the one and only T3 - "I'll be back!" Terminator on wheels :shifty:

Forget the T1000 and the Terminatrix, T3 with the right equipment makes a scrapheap out of them.

Kreia was the decoy, T3 was the one manipulating everything from the beginning, pulling the strings, arranging the voice locked navigation system and all.

Funny dialogue, part of the story, carries his own weight in conflicts, what more could one wish from a droid ?

:)

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

If anybody had told me after Kotor1, that I would ever voluntarily take the portable drinks tray along outside the Ebon Hawk again, I would have said they were crazy.

I now stand corrected.

It is the one and only T3 - "I'll be back!" Terminator on wheels  :shifty:

Forget the T1000 and the Terminatrix, T3 with the right equipment makes a scrapheap out of them.

Kreia was the decoy, T3 was the one manipulating everything from the beginning, pulling the strings, arranging the voice locked navigation system and all.

Funny dialogue, part of the story, carries his own weight in conflicts, what more could one wish from a droid ?

Amazing how the little tin can went form most useless party member (from K1), to most useful.

manthing2.jpg

When I first started playing, I thought he was the cutest thing, with his dwoos and beeps and the head movements he does when looking around.

I want a T3 robot toy to freak my cats out with. o:)

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

T3 is great. By the way, next do a Hanharr Poll.

http://forums.obsidianent.com/index.php?showtopic=31939

Come and gone. Despite being interesting, he apparantly lacks the sex appeal of droids :rolleyes:"

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein