Easter Eggs

Do you know of any easter eggs in KotOR II? I think I read something on here saying that if you complete light side and dark side that you will get some new dialog. I cant remember if I really did read that or what topic I thought I read it on.. Im sure I'm not the only one that wants to know :p

according to the Prima Guide, on your third playthrough you will get some extra dialog from Handmaiden. And I think someone else mentioned some additional dialog from Atris, and I imagine there are other extras that you might come across the third time araound, as well as on future playthroughs, but who knows?

It was amusing. I'm sure I'll badly paraphrase, but Atton says, when you meet him the first time on Peragus: "Are you an Angel? Ah, just kidding, that's the worst line I've ever used. Hope some poor kid doesn't start using it." He goes on to talk about how he wasn't even supposed to be in the game (I shudder at the thought of an Attonless game!), that he was originally slated for a Jedi Knight game but he doesn't want to talk about what happened "there".

The handmaiden tells the male Exile some Echani poetry, on request, mentioning something along the lines of "Personal shields, I love you so... fighting with you and crafting you..."

So it's not crucial, and it adds nothing plotwise, it's just a little bit of candy.

It was amusing.  I'm sure I'll badly paraphrase, but Atton says, when you meet him the first time on Peragus: "Are you an Angel?  Ah, just kidding, that's the worst line I've ever used.  Hope some poor kid doesn't start using it."  He goes on to talk about how he wasn't even supposed to be in the game (I shudder at the thought of an Attonless game!), that he was originally slated for a Jedi Knight game but he doesn't want to talk about what happened "there".

Oh, I love self referential stuff like that. In the original Max Payne there's a great scene where he's suffering severe halucinations from a drug overdose. Someone keeps phoning him to tell him nothing's real and that he's just a character in a video game. :D

Oh, I love self referential stuff like that.  In the original Max Payne there's a great scene where he's suffering severe halucinations from a drug overdose.  Someone keeps phoning him to tell him nothing's real and that he's just a character in a video game.    :D

yeah Max Payne has a alot of those small humerous moments .. also in the sequal .. when they are recording his phonecalls and you can listen to him call a stripper named Mona .. that was hilarious! :thumbsup:

Fortune favors the bald.

Oh, I love self referential stuff like that.  In the original Max Payne there's a great scene where he's suffering severe halucinations from a drug overdose.  Someone keeps phoning him to tell him nothing's real and that he's just a character in a video game.    :D

Yeah, that was sweet. :cool: