Have you noticed?....

Well with some of these planets, the city is all that's there.

Telos just has the citadel station, you're not allowed on the surface.

Onderon just has Iziz and wilderness.

Nar Shadaa is one massive city, and the whole place is a pit.

Dantooine just has the Khoonda settlement and some farms.

Korriban is a pit.

Malachor V... why would you be living on Malachor V unless you were a Sith Lord? :thumbsup:

Korriban is worse then a pit, I mean, you'd expect to find all sorts of cool jedi gadgets there, lightsabers and such, yet, there's absolutely nothing of value to be found, I played through the game twice and it was crap even though it's all random.

In the WEG SW rules it used to say something like. When making a planet for SW take one feature of the real world and exagerate it to a planetery scale.

Tatooine - lots of sand

Yavin - lots of jungle

Endor - lots of forest

Hoth - lots of snow

SW planets are pretty small I guess.

I have to agree with Volourn.  Bioware is pretty much dead now.  Deals like this kills development studios.

478327[/snapback]

Korriban is worse then a pit, I mean, you'd expect to find all sorts of cool jedi gadgets there, lightsabers and such, yet, there's absolutely nothing of value to be found, I played through the game twice and it was crap even though it's all random.

you get one lightsaber from vash even though she is in a cage :) i mean what kind of people allow their prisoners to keep their weapons? and anyway cant she just pull a bastilla and push the cage open? strange indeed....

:cool:

In the WEG SW rules it used to say something like. When making a planet for SW take one feature of the real world and exagerate it to a planetery scale.

Tatooine - lots of sand

Yavin - lots of jungle

Endor - lots of forest 

Hoth - lots of snow

yeah! I noticed that too.

Tatooine - lots of sand

Yavin - lots of jungle

Endor - lots of forest 

Hoth - lots of snow

What's the difference between a forest and a jungle?

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

Tatooine - lots of sand

Yavin - lots of jungle

Endor - lots of forest 

Hoth - lots of snow

What's the difference between a forest and a jungle?

In Sweden, they have a lot of forest, in central Africa, the have a lot of jungle... conclusion: Forest planets have lots of swedes in them :devil:"

For some interesting thoughts on the difference between jungle and forest:

http://www.antimoon.com/forum/2003/2430.htm

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

In KOTOR2, whenever somebody has a problem, they try to leave THE PLANET? it would be much easier to just leave the city, but nooooooooooo.... I guess leaving the planet is the rational thing to do  :">

Faster communication and transportation tends to make the world (and presumably the galaxy) smaller. I suppose in a universe where you can get anywhere on a planet within minutes, and your movement on that planet can be traced just as easily, if you're in trouble on that planet the best thing to do would be to leave it.